Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Baroness Premium Format

This might actually see a somewhat quick sell out.....sex sells, bring on Scarlett and Lady Jaye!

Probably, and as much as I would like Snake Eyes, I hope they don't put him out too soon to keep the lines interest...I'd still rather get some more cobras, I would like to see Gung Ho, Shipwreck, Scarlett, but will probably get Duke or Flint, maybe Stalker.

I'd like a snake eyes PF sooner than later, but they'd have to have storm shadow ready to go at the same time

Very nice piece indeed if i get the christmas shopping done and their is any left i will be getting this :yess:

So many excellent pfs coming out next year, this EX is definately pre-ordered. I wouldn't mind if they slow down a bit. Now I'm thinking of the DC PF line and what they will be releasing next year, it's going to be a little overwhelming!

I really hope the nail is not on the actual statue... I made a post about it in the ask Sideshow section. :lol

Hoping her eyes aren't wonky or messed up like Rogue either. :pray:

To the resident gun experts, what kind of rifle does is she holding for the regular edition?

Pretty cool start to this line!

3000861_press01-001.jpg
300080_press01-001.jpg

Last edited:

Ordered the ex. Didn't wait around this time like I did with Cobra Commander.

This is really tempting. Vintage design and unquestionably the most impressive mixed media Baroness piece that will ever be made (unless they go Legendary Scale.) It doesn't matter how well the 12 inch figure turns out, a female in that type of costume will never match a PF. Never.

They even kept the engraved Cobra symbols on her forearms. Would have liked the original rifle, but that's a small complaint at this point. Can't wait to see Destro.

2902428569_7d053d2b1c_b.jpg

300080_press03.jpg

This is really tempting. Vintage design and unquestionably the most impressive mixed media Baroness piece that will ever be made (unless they go Legendary Scale.) It doesn't matter how well the 12 inch figure turns out, a female in that type of costume will never match a PF. Never.

They even kept the engraved Cobra symbols on her forearms. Would have liked the original rifle, but that's a small complaint at this point. Can't wait to see Destro.

:thud: dude, I would buy that in a heartbeat!

Can't wait to see what they do with Scarlett and Lady Jaye....:love

We've known about CC and the Baroness from a couple of SDCC's ago. I wonder who will be next? Normally SE would be a no brainer to appear in the first three figures of any Joe line but they just did that polystone statue so maybe he'll be a ways off as a PF.

We've known about CC and the Baroness from a couple of SDCC's ago. I wonder who will be next? Normally SE would be a no brainer to appear in the first three figures of any Joe line but they just did that polystone statue so maybe he'll be a ways off as a PF.

Hope so, I don't think they will go with another lady either, but I don't think Duke, flint, hawk will sell as well....maybe if they do a lower es they can get the less popular characters out (I Know they are popular as characters, but not as much as statues)

Back