Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the specs list her at 22.5". Is this measured from the top of her head or the top of the rifle tip?

Their measurements are from the bottom to the highest point. In this case the rifle. However the measurements are notoriously incorrect when they go up for preorder.

Re: Baroness Premium Format

I just checked my email and saw this up for pre-order. Lucky me it's the Black Friday weekend and no one else was able to jump on this to sell it out right away. I know the pricing sucks at $375 (after tax), but I'd feel worse about missing her entirely (like I did the Vampirella EX) than I'd feel about spending so much on her now. I'm sure by about San Diego Comic Con 2012 she'll be on display with a retooled face, like the Psylocke PF, so I'm feeling okay with the way she looks right now (and she still looks awesome).

I'm not ever aware of whats going on here, I just prefer your Kong avatar.

I love this statue and I'd prefer this thread stay peaceful. If people can't make the effort to have some manners and keep their personal prejudices regarding past pieces out of it, then it won't. But, I'm not going to assume that they're not capable of restraint until they prove me wrong. There are those who prove me wrong every time they post, but I never make important decisions based on the lowest common denominator.

Perhaps I'll lay off the Marvel pieces a bit and get this Baroness. This statue is really calling to me, but I can't afford everything.

Seems like other retailers are sellling non EX for $315.

Sideshow is $350 but you get back $17 in rewards so you are only really saving $20 not ordering the Ex.

Back