Baroness Premium Format [High Res Pics in First Post]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Baroness Premium Format

PO is up but damn $350??? UGH!

Yeah, looks like that's the new going price for PFs.

I agree they arent the most pleasing when it comes to how they look on display, kind of hard to make look cool and kind of hard possibly to nail down a solid likeness, in my opinion they dont have a huge cool factor even though we know they are essential to the gi joe universe as a whole.... characters like snake eyes or vipers you dont have to worry about such things as likeness etc.

:exactly::goodpost:

I really want this piece but I think I'll go with the regular on this one at an online retailer.

I really want this piece but I think I'll go with the regular on this one at an online retailer.

I think that might be the way to go. Don't know if I'd display her with the Mac-10. I think I prefer her assault rifle.

Yeah, looks like that's the new going price for PFs.

I'm leaning to order this but that price is making me hesitate. I guess $350 is the new $300.

That might be a good option for me too.

any word yet from ss on the nose pin, that's just retarded dont those guys know of superglue.

I think that might be the way to go. Don't know if I'd display her with the Mac-10. I think I prefer her assault rifle.

She's definitely more of an assault rifle girl as far as I'm concerned. I'm guessing they were catering to fans of that one Adam Hughes piece with the MAC-10.

We've known about CC and the Baroness from a couple of SDCC's ago. I wonder who will be next? Normally SE would be a no brainer to appear in the first three figures of any Joe line but they just did that polystone statue so maybe he'll be a ways off as a PF.
--

I hope either FIREFLY, STORM SHADOW, or . . . DESTRO!

I am new to female statues. What is the a$$ talk about?

The butt looks awesome or do they mess it up in final production or something?

Ordered the ex. I just hope the final product will look so perfect as the prototype!

Back