Barbie Collector Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1459482538239.jpg

Unfinished but getting there slowly lol

ttm20 body used

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Go for the ttm20 or 12inch wrestling body but I think the ttm looks the best

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I went with the Sideshow Batman body and ashcan head, tony mei cape, Hot Toys Arkham City Batman neck collar (Modified). It's neve my goal to have the best movie figure, but the best representation of the character in my opinion.

KNIGHTMARE BATMAN

Barbie set (suit, cowl, gauntlets, boots and belt)

All the clothing have been heavily weathered by me.
I applied a mix of water and varnish to the suit to have that form fitting look and to make the muscle stand out more.

HT Vader body
HT Colton pants with knee pads added
SS web belt and holster
HT DX12 Gloves
Coat made by Tinela Ayres
Scarf custom made

IMG_3878_zpsigj2ceky.jpg

IMG_3880_zpso5026lld.jpg

IMG_3885_zpsizj13bj0.jpg

IMG_3882_zpsbw4svzmr.jpg

Wow, everyone does incredible work with the mods!
I don't have the nerve to try such work, maybe some day when the cash flow improves & I have more free time.
Keep up the good work

I love how these figures have produced so many uses out of it's parts.
Elvis - so great to see the two versions of your nightmare batman. I love looking at their differences.

Really dumb question, but how are you guys getting the suit off the batman figure without ripping the seam? Am I missing something here?

How stretchable is the material in the Batman figure? I have the superman figure and the material does no allow for much shoulder movement. I guess it depends on what you want the figure for. If just displaying, no problem. If for posing in photostories, then it may be a problem.

Really dumb question, but how are you guys getting the suit off the batman figure without ripping the seam? Am I missing something here?

I think you just have to cut along the seam on the back then plan to reattach by sewing on some snaps or using fabric glue to reseal.

Quick update.... barbie batman on t800 body.
Stuffed his chest and shoulder to make the cowl fits better.
Added shades on suit to give contrasts on muscles.

How stretchable is the material in the Batman figure? I have the superman figure and the material does no allow for much shoulder movement. I guess it depends on what you want the figure for. If just displaying, no problem. If for posing in photostories, then it may be a problem.

bats is a bigger suit entirely ,well except for the sleeve length, bats has a extra muscle chest piece attached to the suit to bulk him up more than supes ,ive had no problem fitting them on the max aggression wrestling bodies ,the torso of the suit is too short for the man of steel body ,but it fits both the sideshow bats and supes body well
heres my supes barbie suit on a padded side show supes body ,,still a work in progress but happy so far

20160410_084956_zpspipsfax5.jpg
20160410_085008_zpsoij7lq7b.jpg
20160410_085018_zps82zi0irn.jpg

IMAG0421_1.jpg

Just added a bit of paint around the eyes and 5 o'clock shadow. Darkened the lips and darkened the suit a bit.

Updated by repainting the barbie eyes and adding blood. No longer looks like a barbie, haha. What do you guys think?
IMAG0423.jpg

Nice flash! Where'd you get it?

i bashed it along with a few alex ross type figures ,i got tony's ross supes head ,brilliant but for me a wee bit small to display with sideshow or hot toys head sculpts ,so i bashed a few from my boneyard of garage kits head sculpts around the same scale as the supes head lol ,the flash is a adam west bruce wayne with a mask sculpted on by my nephew ,

20160412_172508_zpsraarxgxk.jpg
20160412_172514_zps1x29q0lc.jpg
20160412_172459_zpseokzcunz.jpg
IMG-20160302-WA0002_zpslywf2o0r.jpg

Back