Barbie Collector Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b9d1f28ec3020d14535371562c61c561.jpg
35715bb76d74556abe1d0ae6104ad861.jpg

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

Hi jinwolves, where can I find 3rd party Batman mouth pieces? So far from taobao i only see the bleeding mouthpiece.

That mouth piece I customised. The anger open mouth piece is come with the knightmare batman accessories set

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Impossible Bro. U got to buy the copycat cowl full set with eyes impression and mod.

The problem is that there is no custom closed mouth, it's just the mouth with blood. So I did not think to buy the custom Affleck head and cut the parts of the eyes and mouth and put the pieces in the copycat cowl.

The problem is that there is no custom closed mouth, it's just the mouth with blood. So I did not think to buy the custom Affleck head and cut the parts of the eyes and mouth and put the pieces in the copycat cowl.

This is what I did. Hope it helps
c0f5e81cb4bc6fbfa9163013d20fe8b5.jpg

Yup. I did a recast on first rate ben chin and a recast on eyes. As I don't want to damage the original parts

Yup. I did a recast on first rate ben chin and a recast on eyes. As I don't want to damage the original parts

Congratulations, yours is very good, I hope to get a good result too.

Has anyone continued customizing this Barbie Batman?
I am not gonna dish out aftermarket prices for a Hot Toys Affleck Batman since he wasn't one of my favorite. Michael Keaton is by far my favorite. Anyways, I just picked up this figire in box for $30.00
I am planning on using a Tbleague M34 or M35 body along with Ebay Affleck head sculpt and throwing the Barbie Cowl over it.
Hope my idea works.

Well I had to revive this thread. I tried this suit on a M34 Tbleague body and the suit is very tight and just didn't work. The Sideshow Batman body is now hard to find.
I did get to paint the barbie head sculpt and I like how it turned out.
FfUWoK0h.jpg

Just going to leave this here.
Original body with sculpetd muscles and wider waist.
Original face and cowl. Suit has been painted in some areas.
onc4h4vh.jpg

Back