Barbie Collector Batman v Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
882b7efac835e1849af8d4f98ec70725.jpg

Yes, I mod the eye part which come with the cowl. The mouth can use either 4th he ht or third party

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 F8332 發送
How you mod it? Can share?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

off topic i know
but could someone help me out here
im not getting a lot of the picture posted on these boards recently ,sorta random what comes through and what is just little squares

thanks for any help

You're most likely signed out if the pictures are just little squares, make sure to sign in and it should sort it.

You're most likely signed out if the pictures are just little squares, make sure to sign in and it should sort it.

hi gary thanks for the suggestion ,but sadly its not that ,most pictures are there ,just random ones from some posters are missing

mugfei and jacksons jinwolves all missing pictures from this thread :slap
any other ideas :gah:

hi gary thanks for the suggestion ,but sadly its not that ,most pictures are there ,just random ones from some posters are missing

mugfei and jacksons jinwolves all missing pictures from this thread :slap
any other ideas :gah:
I posted the image from camera through phone.

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

dont know jin ,shouldn't stop them loading on my screen ,but who knows not me for sure :lol
shame because these threads and posts interest me most ,i love the modds and trick and tips and outright customisation ,can't beat it :yess:
if any one could repost them someway id appreciate it

Thanks for the pictures I might try to get this and make my own knightmare Batman there's a company that makes the set
That's great idea, I also order the coat and like to mod myself.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 F8332 發送

Just got the Wonder Woman doll a couple days ago and I'm think about doing my very first custom with it. The corset, boots, gauntlets, and arm band would be easy to paint, but the tiara is what concerns me. Anybody know a way to take it off and be able to put it back on?

Back