Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats true, for the v1 batman they said early august and i ended up getting it towards the latter part of august and somtimes their prices seem too inflated

Since I have yet to hear from Joe, can anyone tell me what Payment Methods he accepts and when he expects Payment?

Thanks,
CJK

Since I have yet to hear from Joe, can anyone tell me what Payment Methods he accepts and when he expects Payment?

Thanks,
CJK

I paid him with Paypal for my Original Suit Batman. I'm sure others know more about what he accepts than that. He wont expect payment until he gets his in I believe, or maybe when they're shipped to him, not sure. I've been really helpful with this post, lol.

Originally Posted by worker View Post

I saw the real figures at Hot Toys, so great for this, The joker's head is the New. This joker had a bag with 3 weapond, The Joker include 2 heads, one is ready for wear "masks". The Suit is the new one. I can ty my best order with yours.

Hi Wilfred :rolleyes::emperor

o no, he no wilfred. he worker no wilfred diffrent membr. he cam from same place wilfred, but he no wilfred. he no willfred at all.

OK, so I cancelled all of my Pre-Orders through BigBadToyStore due to the bad reviews that I've read about them. So, I'll probably order Bank Robber from Joe and the V.1 Joker and Lost Predator from CornerStoreComics for Christmas.
I'm just waiting to hear back from Joe so I know what Payment methods he accepts, when Payment is due, and what information he needs now. I hope they make Nurse Joker just as Hot Toys milks every other license.

-CJK

I've been doing business with BBTS for some time now. They are great. If you price shop you'll find that on some items they are high and on others they are low. If you don't shop for price that's not BBTS's fault. They have excellent communications. They first tell you when it's due to come in, when it arrives, and then when they ship it. You can cancell at any time, even after the item arrives, at no additional charge. If you don't like thier prices, don't buy from them, but don't bad mouth them. They don't have a gun to your head forecing you to buy from them.

Wow after seeing the Second Joker figure I'm glad I didn't buy the first Batman figure in the begins bat-suit I would much rather have two Jokers with the look of both so different from each other .

Medicom's gonna have a hard time moving those figures if they stay at the same price. No way anyone's going to choose that version over either of the HT ones unless there's a big price cut. They'd have a chance against the DCD figure.

Hey guys, im in here alot, have been for a few months, just never registered lol. So whats up everyone! Anyway, this isnt even a complaint, but the only thing that caught my eye was that his clown mask is perfectly clean and white. I would have liked it to be dirty with scratches and normal wear and tear like in the movie. But again not a complaint, still going to own this guy when he comes out!!!
Compare.jpg

Back