Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, this just looks great! I hope they darken the blue of the shirt, though. It's way too light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a-dev

Sorry, I know star wars has nothing to do with batman but I saw an opportunity and I took it.

I think you should take the plunge and double up in this one case. It'll be worth it to combine the excellent outfit from V1 with the excellent, appropriately stooped head of V2 and give him the machine gun.

My rationalisation is I don't have to pay off my credit card bill in its entirety each time so if I owe a lot I'll pay off most of it or half of it. You'll be in debt for a little bit longer but you'll have these guys forever (hopefully)

Yeah,credit crunch is a breakfast cereal in the world of Hot Toys!

IT'S A TRAP!!

images

The TDK line has made me break the "only one of each Hot Toys-produced character" policy. The BR Joker is awesome!!

i know this is a long shot but does anyone know where i can get a v1 joker without waiting until december?

This figure is awesome, and I can't wait to have it alongside my V1 Joker. Awesome work as always. Also can't wait for my Dark Knight Batman and Iron Man.

The Bay more than likely. I just bought a v1 Joker from Cornerstorecomics for $163 shipped but he will be here in December.

I've just returned from 4 days away to Paris... Where Can I Order This?!?! :monkey5

I received The Joker V1 from ABC Express a week ago and trust them but couldn't see this on their eBay store.

Who should I order from to deliver to the UK?

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

PS. This figure looks stunning! :monkey5

OK, so I cancelled all of my Pre-Orders through BigBadToyStore due to the bad reviews that I've read about them. So, I'll probably order Bank Robber from Joe and the V.1 Joker and Lost Predator from CornerStoreComics for Christmas.
I'm just waiting to hear back from Joe so I know what Payment methods he accepts, when Payment is due, and what information he needs now. I hope they make Nurse Joker just as Hot Toys milks every other license.

-CJK

I saw the real figures at Hot Toys, so great for this, The joker's head is the New. This joker had a bag with 3 weapond, The Joker include 2 heads, one is ready for wear "masks". The Suit is the new one. I can ty my best order with yours. :lol

..and this ladies and gentlemen is why you dont smoke crack while posting on the forums!

no he just speak no engrish so he like speak brokn engrish. it funny becus it looks liek he post silly but he not.

OK, so I cancelled all of my Pre-Orders through BigBadToyStore due to the bad reviews that I've read about them. So, I'll probably order Bank Robber from Joe and the V.1 Joker and Lost Predator from CornerStoreComics for Christmas.
I'm just waiting to hear back from Joe so I know what Payment methods he accepts, when Payment is due, and what information he needs now. I hope they make Nurse Joker just as Hot Toys milks every other license.

-CJK

I can't imagine what bad you've heard about BBTS other than their prices being too high sometimes. I've been ordering from them for years without a single problem.

-CJK

Whats wrong with BBTS?

I love BBTS. They get their stuff a bit later than a few others but I have never had a negative experiance... and their CS is top notch.

Back