Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the sculpt and the accesories!!!!!! but I only want the 2 weapons and the first head.
The rest is fine, but keep your 15 min Joker. I dont want it.
I love the V1, and with the new head will be THE figure.

newjokerli3.jpg

That, is a work of art.

I am really considering selling my V1 head since I will have no use for it once the V2 arrives.

has anyone noticed that it seems like the mask doesnt have a elastic strap, and it just fits over his head. Kinda cool IMO

On the contrary I think it does have one, would make sense as he has one in the film and HT have very clearly sculpted the slicked back hair as if it is being pressed down and flick out at the back.

Plus, think I can see it here - highlighted.

What's with all the V1 hate? First, I doubt the costume will ever be sold again, so it's your only chance of getting the costume he is most identified with. Second, of course I'm going to swap the V1 head for the V2 head, but the V1 head still looks awesome - it just doesn't look as much like Ledger. But it's still going to look great in front of my V1 body.

I feel bad. HT figures are WAAAY to expensive to double dip on, and I already have the V1 Joker on order. I don't even want the TDK suit Batman, as I'm happy with the original suit Batman, but for Joker, I really just want the machine gun and alt. head from this, yet the entire figure looks great. I don't know what to do!

You cannot escape your destiny. You must buy The Joker again.

Sorry, I know star wars has nothing to do with batman but I saw an opportunity and I took it.

I think you should take the plunge and double up in this one case. It'll be worth it to combine the excellent outfit from V1 with the excellent, appropriately stooped head of V2 and give him the machine gun.

My rationalisation is I don't have to pay off my credit card bill in its entirety each time so if I owe a lot I'll pay off most of it or half of it. You'll be in debt for a little bit longer but you'll have these guys forever (hopefully)

What's with all the V1 hate? First, I doubt the costume will ever be sold again, so it's your only chance of getting the costume he is most identified with. Second, of course I'm going to swap the V1 head for the V2 head, but the V1 head still looks awesome - it just doesn't look as much like Ledger. But it's still going to look great in front of my V1 body.

I don't think there's "hate" going around for the V1 Joker - criticisms of the sculpt were well voiced in the V1 Joker photo thread and the reasons for it have been analyzed quite extensively. I don't recall any significant criticisms of any other aspects of the figure except perhaps in the accessories.

People are just really excited about this new figure, the more accurate headsculpt(s) and all the goodies that come with it. The excitement has shifted, but I don't think it in any way discounts how great the V1 figure is.

You cannot escape your destiny. You must buy The Joker again.

Sorry, I know star wars has nothing to do with batman but I saw an opportunity and I took it.

I think you should take the plunge and double up in this one case. It'll be worth it to combine the excellent outfit from V1 with the excellent, appropriately stooped head of V2 and give him the machine gun.

My rationalisation is I don't have to pay off my credit card bill in its entirety each time so if I owe a lot I'll pay off most of it or half of it. You'll be in debt for a little bit longer but you'll have these guys forever (hopefully)

I guess I can get it, give its head and accessories to V1, and pass it off as a Joker goon.

I don't think there's "hate" going around for the V1 Joker - criticisms of the sculpt were well voiced in the V1 Joker photo thread and the reasons for it have been analyzed quite extensively. I don't recall any significant criticisms of any other aspects of the figure except perhaps in the accessories.

People are just really excited about this new figure, the more accurate headsculpt(s) and all the goodies that come with it. The excitement has shifted, but I don't think it in any way discounts how great the V1 figure is.

I'll agree with that. I was too slow in ordering so I have to wait for the 2nd wave of V1's, but I'm still very excited for it. Bank Robber Joker just enhances that excitement.

Yeah,credit crunch is a breakfast cereal in the world of Hot Toys!

Hot Toys just keeps getting better every time they release something new. the headsculpt is perfect from what i can see so far. what next, real hair on their figures that looks realistic? I can't believe I am breaking my rule for not buying multiple versions of the same character.

Back