Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only got two requests for this figure. Neither of which are deal breakers.

1. Please don't put velcro on the shirt like you did with V.1's vest
2. Please get rid of that ^^^^ty ass stand design. We don't need two black balls hanging beneath our figures balls.

My boner couldn't be any bigger right now. Thought everyone should know.

That's disgusting. :lol

I had to try it--so here's a photoshop of this new sculpt on the V1:

newjokerli3.jpg

Really, it's like it's a photograph of the Joker.

Yep, that's what mine'll look like.

2008826151985802.jpg

Look at all those accessories! I want to say I'd buy the new figure just for the accessories set, but I'd be lying. I want all of it.

I have the first version and will buy the Bank Robber Joker set or even Joker nurse from HT.

I love the sculpt and the accesories!!!!!! but I only want the 2 weapons and the first head.
The rest is fine, but keep your 15 min Joker. I dont want it.
I love the V1, and with the new head will be THE figure.

newjokerli3.jpg

That, is a work of art.

2. Please get rid of that ^^^^ty ass stand design. We don't need two black balls hanging beneath our figures balls.
Seconded on the velcro. My Joker's lost two buttons already because the velcro for whatever reason wouldn't hold the felt in place but instead ripped out the threads holding the buttons down :( I still have one button, but one is gone to wherever lost socks go. I'm going to suture down the remaining button when I get a chance, make sure it doesn't go anywhere.

ooo c'mon just look for one off ebay or something...

Oh don't get me wrong. It's definitely not a deal breaker for me. Just something I hope they correct before its release. If not, I'll pick one up separately. No big deal.

But you know there are going to be plenty of people crying foul over this. :rolleyes:

I agree completely! I can understand the benefits of the new stand design, but it was poorly executed. No, it doesn't leave imprints on the costumes anymore, but it also doesn't secure the figure. And the velcro they use is just plain crappy. I'm going to have to look for some kind of tape to hold things together already.

Well, I'm buying this figure, I prefer the meatier look to the body as well as the head sculpt. I always had qualms with the half Ledger/half ideal sculpt of V1. It was still leaps and bounds over DCD's luke warm offerings.

But this just knocks it right out of the park. I did a side by side comparison of a still fo the Joker pulling off the mask and the figure doing so and she said the movie still was the figure. I guffawed when I told her which was which.

I'm going to have to resort to gathering the V1 costume/hands/knife from ebay or somewhere else if I can. But can you believe that assortmen, I have a sawed off shotgun (though it be a double barrel as opposed to the one actually used), but these offerings just push it right up into the only two figures I'm buying this year category.

Which are as follows:
1. TDK Bank Robbery Joker
2. TDK Batman (New Uniform)

My yearly budget for such figures is about $500-800, last year my Enterbay Bruce ate up my budget, got him for $489 (after shipping). And these two will take care of that. Though if I can scrimp and save up enough for the Bat-Pod then I'm going to be having a great year 1:6th wise.

BTW, this is my first post and I'd like to say hello, formally, to all the regulars.

This one is going to be hard to pass up. No way can I fork over money for 2 Jokers, though. I'll just have to stick with the Bank Robber costume.

This one is going to be hard to pass up. No way can I fork over money for 2 Jokers, though. I'll just have to stick with the Bank Robber costume.

i agree and also i know its kinda weird, but although the bank robber outfit isnt as iconic something about it just looks more like joker with that head. i know that there are pictures of the head photoshopped on the v1 body but the head to me looks the best on the bank robber outfit. :rolleyes:

Finally a picture of this guy! What a great looking figure,they out did themselves on this one. It looks way better than the original Joker figure they did. I can't wait for it to come out! And I'm so stoked that I already got my pre-order in for him :D

BAnk robbery joker ordered from Joe! Ill be displaying this one with the slick back hair head and swap the other head on the purple outfit joker! these headsculpts are perfect! :monkey2

Decembers going to be one sweet month!@ got the pod, tumbler and now this baby coming too!

Where did these pics come from i dont see them on the hot toys site yet..maybe im just blind.
Came from their Japan office. The official announcement from Hot Toys Hong Kong is expected tomorrow, barring unforeseen delays ("tomorrow" in the GMT+8 TZ, that is).

Back