Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bank robber Joker alright..stole my damn wallet :chew Keep these pictures coming! the sculpt and paintwork look amazing. Hopefully, HT will be posting prototype photo's soon:monkey5

I'm glad the M76 is included (my preferred gun)...

But PLEASE HT, include the SHOTGUN with this Bank Robber Joker. It belongs there... and that's the last weapon we need.

This is Bull----t. I know its a business and everything, but have some respect for your customers. HT figures are not cheap. I ordered the first version- but I am sure as hell not going to pay the same ammount for a sculpt (accesories aside) Ill wait until some one recasts this sculpt and pick it up then.

and thats all i got to say about that
siquisiri

yeh spawn toys have gone the way of the statue. plus i heard they werent going to do any in house lines anymore. oh well. by the way this will be the first hot toys figure i purchase and while i know its not the iconic look it will have to be my definitive joker due to a lack of funds.:rolleyes:

This is Bull----t. I know its a business and everything, but have some respect for your customers. HT figures are not cheap. I ordered the first version- but I am sure as hell not going to pay the same ammount for a sculpt (accesories aside) Ill wait until some one recasts this sculpt and pick it up then.

and thats all i got to say about that
siquisiri

So two new face sculpts, all the new accessories, a completely new outfit from an entirely different scene in the movie is not having respect for your customers? I'd say that's respecting the hell out of em' by giving them so many options.

Can we please get back on track? Spawn has zero to do with the Joker, and recasting pros/cons have been :horse

For those who cried foul over having two Jokers in a row, this is hardly double dipping IMO. To me, this is no different than having a Farmboy Luke and Jedi Luke. Remember that it takes nearly a year to design, produce, and distribute these figures. In order to have the first TDK wave coincide with the film's release, Hot Toys had to begin work without having seen the movie and with only a limited amount of reference materials. Clearly, Bank Robbery Joker is HT's attempt after having more access to visual references.

So two new face sculpts, all the new accessories, a completely new outfit from an entirely different scene in the movie is not having respect for your customers? I'd say that's respecting the hell out of em' by giving them so many options.

Ya this is a completely new figure and I don't know why poeple are complaining.:confused:

Agreed. This isn't like a Predator where it is 90% the same figure just more complete, it really is a whole new figure. One of the new heads is really useless as it is without the bank robbery garb, and it's a big kudos to them for going back and saying ya, we rushed the first one, we didn't do the Joker justice, now we've studied it better to give you the best face.

I don't see this as a game, I see it as a whole new representation of a character/representation of a charcter that is rapidly growing a huge following.

Ledger Joker is one of my favorite film characters with Hannibal and Jack Sparrow, it's just very entertaining and I'm glad to see his various incarnations getting represented and don't feel this figure is a cheat the customer tactic.

Agreed. This isn't like a Predator where it is 90% the same figure just more complete, it really is a whole new figure. One of the new heads is really useless as it is without the bank robbery garb, and it's a big kudos to them for going back and saying ya, we rushed the first one, we didn't do the Joker justice, now we've studied it better to give you the best face.

I don't see this as a game, I see it as a whole new representation of a character/representation of a charcter that is rapidly growing a huge following.

Ledger Joker is one of my favorite film characters with Hannibal and Jack Sparrow, it's just very entertaining and I'm glad to see his various incarnations getting represented and don't feel this figure is a cheat the customer tactic.

I think most people are getting annoyed with this figure coming out because the gap has been so short with such a huge improvement with the overall look. Its not affecting me as much because I have Les's head coming which I still prefer anyway.
If I didn't have it on its way I would have to get this. That would reallly bug me I would think. I'm one of the people who basically has no love whatsoever for the version 1 sculpt but this ones amazing.
Even with Les's I'm still on the wall.

I wouldn't want to post certain prices for certain things as they may change over time and then tons of people contact Les about it. I would suggest contacting him directly. :)

Back