Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i remember when i first read that they are coming out with a Bank Robber Joker, i was reading the boards, and as my wife walked by i said "i'm NOT getting the bank robber joker..." and then a paused for a sec and said "until i see pics" - she laughed and said "Exactly!"

well, after seeing these, it's a no brainer - purchase FOR SURE!!

My god that looks exactly like ledger!! Probably the best film-license human headsculpt Hot toys have done. Look at the eyes!!! Please please please let this likeness holdup (no pun intended) to mass production.

Much better sculpt this time. Put my order in. My first non-Predator HT figure. So I guess with the eyes on the main head that position in the pics is basically the only way to get him looking straight, right? If you straighten out the head he'll be peering off to the left. Still.. looks 100x better than the original sculpt and from what I've read I guess people were right: HT did they best they could with the limited info they had on what Ledger would actually look like as the Joker. Even the hair sculpt and color is better now. I'm actually feeling the black suit too. That extended clip is fierce. hahahahaha.

i know, it's the bank robber joker thread, but i'm wondering, if there are any pics from batman, because it seems, that he is in the left side of the joker:

200808251b6141ad6186f43cj4.jpg

My god that looks exactly like ledger!! Probably the best film-license human headsculpt Hot toys have done. Look at the eyes!!! Please please please let this likeness holdup (no pun intended) to mass production.

I think you can count on what you see or better, the first Joker, even if not the best sculpt or right paint scheme, was still made better than the proto. The proto had Incredible Hulk green hair, but the final product is more muted and right. HT's reliable for delivering what you expect from a prototype.

HOT TOYS, I wanted to see what you'd do, and you didn't disappoint.

You released The Joker, then you let Bank Robber Joker take its place.

That's cold..... :D

i know, it's the bank robber joker thread, but i'm wondering, if there are any pics from batman, because it seems, that he is in the left side of the joker:

So far, we're not really sure what the new suited Batman looks like. There have been different pictures from different shows with different cowls. The original/unmodified cowl looked kick-ass as it was but I think a more accurate cowl wouldn't hurt.

Pictures are somewhere here

Wow. I just saw that the machine gun that everybody has been scrambling to get over the past few weeks is right at the feet of our new Joker. FANCY THAT!! Oh, what are the chances?:rolleyes:

HOT TOYS, I wanted to see what you'd do, and you didn't disappoint.

You released The Joker, then you let Bank Robber Joker take its place.

That's cold..... :D

So far, we're not really sure what the new suited Batman looks like. There have been different pictures from different shows with different cowls. The original/unmodified cowl looked kick-ass as it was but I think a more accurate cowl wouldn't hurt.

Pictures are somewhere here

i know all these pics, but i thought they could have presented another prototype with the bank robber joker prototype...

i know all these pics, but i thought they could have presented another prototype with the bank robber joker prototype...

Ah, I get you know. So far nothing yet as far as I know. Besides, everyone's going ga-ga over this new Bank Robber Joker! :p

I guess its best to just keep a look out in the Batman thread. I'm sure new pics will be up in no time as soon as they're available.

Now excuse me while I go back to drooling and lip smacking over this new figure :rotfl

Back