Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't worry... i have no doubt that Hot Toys has more Jokers in store for us... i mean, they have to milk it as much as they can right??

nurse joker
police joker

Seriously this sculpt is amazingly well done, wow. Hot Toys is were its at in 1/6 scale line of figures…

don't worry... i have no doubt that Hot Toys has more Jokers in store for us... i mean, they have to milk it as much as they can right??

nurse joker
police joker

yeah im really hoping for an honor guard joker cause he looked sweet without the makeup and you could see his scars

its not available for pre-order right now at toys2, right?

Exactly repackaging version 1 with the new head sculpt would piss off a lot of people. I really don't see this happening. They would want customers to buy version 1 for the iconic Joker costume and version 2 for the additional accessories and improved sculpt. If they do a repackage I'm very sure that a lot of people would just get the purple suit + new sculpt and skip the Bank Robber version.

HOT TOYS's got plans

Y'know, they're SCHEMERS :D

2 more pics, different angles, same source

THBankRobberJoker13.jpg

THBankRobberJoker12.jpg

Last edited:
Exactly repackaging version 1 with the new head sculpt would piss off a lot of people. I really don't see this happening. They would want customers to buy version 1 for the iconic Joker costume and version 2 for the additional accessories and improved sculpt. If they do a repackage I'm very sure that a lot of people would just get the purple suit + new sculpt and skip the Bank Robber version.

Well thats what I'm intending to do. :lol I've got V1 minus a head, just waiting till a V2 head becomes available on eBay in the future. I just want an iconic looking Joker in his suit, and apart from the new heads the Bank Robber version doesn't interest me enough to rush out and purchase the whole figure.

These two new sculpts are what I've been waiting for. Just superb, and yes, these really look like Ledger in the make-up, rather then some generic malarkey.

HOT TOYS's got plans

Y'know, they're SCHEMERS :D

2 more pics, different angles, same source

THBankRobberJoker13.jpg

THBankRobberJoker12.jpg

OHH MAN !! they have a plan alright.
They release the first joker looking pretty cool so evryone goes crazy and buys him.
Then they wait to realease a way better looking one so they can keep making money from us.
man this is one amazing looking figure.
Look at hes expression!!!
thats Heath Ledger right there !!
AMZING JOB HOT TOYS !!
He will be comming my way for sure.

Yes.

And you don't ANY Hot Toys figures? :google

Not at this point. I declared I was done with 1/6 scale when SS announced Anakin, Aragorn, and Indy. Then Aragorn came out the way he did and I bought a Wii instead. :lol

Then of course GI Joe brought me back to 1/6 scale with a vengeance.

I was going to pass on TDK figures. Now I'm considering picking up TDK Batman, the Bat Pod, AND this new Joker. I'm thinking that maybe me and the Anakin PF aren't meant to be. :cool:

Not at this point. I declared I was done with 1/6 scale when SS announced Anakin, Aragorn, and Indy. Then Aragorn came out the way he did and I bought a Wii instead. :lol

Then of course GI Joe brought me back to 1/6 scale with a vengeance.

I was going to pass on TDK figures. Now I'm considering picking up TDK Batman, the Bat Pod, AND this new Joker. I'm thinking that maybe me and the Anakin PF aren't meant to be. :cool:

1/6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wii >>>>>>>> statues >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "Aragorn" PF

For the completist this a must have...for those of us with a budget, the V1 is the iconic Joker. I'm thinking this versions superior headsculpt will be a bigger seller than the unit a whole. I'll definitely be tracking it on ebay...

Will most DC Direct retailers be offering this for a discount? I would definitely preorder one of these if I can get 20-25% off retail.

Back