Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The mouth sculpt is interesting, he looks as if he is biting his lower lip, that violent grimace just before pulling the trigger, very gangsterish..

Wookster didn't get scooped he posts the official pics and specs when they are released.

Also, these are Aidos, not Adidas so the design should be consistent.

Shoes are a SUPER easy fix... just a tiny bit of paint and it's perfect. The shirt is slightly off color too, but really... I don't care. That sculpt is amazing... as are the accessories. Definitely a MUST own.

Too bad I'll soon own all 1/6 Jokers to date. After my HT Joker arrived, the DC version went back in the box, where it will probably stay since I repainted the head and won't be able to resell it. Multiple versions of the same character are fine with me, but different outfits are really the only reason to display all of them. Guess that's what happens when TDK fever hit me and I bought almost everything I saw!

Perfection. Hot Toys made this a must get figure with the two sculpts. They truly set the standard in the 1:6 market.

HELL YEAH! They need to do that one... No question. I know they could do it justice.

The paint work and sculpt alone on the damages side will be immaculate, but I'm actually as anxious to see how they pull off the damaged suit as much as the HS on that figure.

HELL YEAH! They need to do that one... No question. I know they could do it justice.

At this point they could get me to buy any Batman offerings. Would LOVE:
Two-Face
Scarecrow
Ras Al Ghul
Alfred
Lucious Fox
And PLEASE Hot Toys for the love of finally giving respect to Batman's true partner: GORDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The paint work and sculpt alone on the damages side will be immaculate, but I'm actually as anxious to see how they pull off the damaged suit as much as the HS on that figure.

Same here... I want to see if they get the shirt right. So far not one single Two Face custom from TDK that I have seen has yet to get that blackened collar on his shirt. That detail always jumps out at me, and it needs to be achieved in figure form. :rock

Back