Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy, another serious puncture to the wallet. By the way, is it me or this version has better looking sculpt than the current hot toys joker? must be the paint job..

Of course it does! The sculpt is also way better and appears to be dead on! The first Joker sculpt wasn't so accurate because HT went off of pre-production shots, but I am sure they worked on this one after the movie came out and they could really nail the paint and likeness this time.

It's only a rough picture right now, but as far as the face goes, I think this regular head on this figure may be the best 1/6 Ledger Joker face out there. DCD's is a great likeness, but totally devoid of expression, this looks like likeness and life to it, I'm just mesmerized by it.

Agreed. No offense to Josh or Les or Chris or anyone else who is making customs but this is my absolute favorite Joker sculpt. It look like its about to speak to you just by looking at it.

First one is good enough for me, not distinctive enough to warrant a new one. Hope to see more closeup of the sculpt. Makeup looks more messy and more screen accurate

The Joker sculpt with his hair back looks the same to me just with different hair, but the newer head sculpt looks amazing. Am I the only one who thinks the new headsculpt looks perfect for the interrogation scene? The makeup and expression is perfect

Makeup looks good for the interrogation, but the face totally reminds me of the mob meeting.

17.jpg

The Joker sculpt with his hair back looks the same to me just with different hair, but the newer head sculpt looks amazing. Am I the only one who thinks the new headsculpt looks perfect for the interrogation scene? The makeup and expression is perfect

When I see the picture of him pointing the gun all I hear is "Why don't we cut you into pieces and feed you to your pooches. hmph? Then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is!"

those asses! they included the M76? (sp?) look at the lower left bottom of that picture...

Are you really surprised?

Somewhat in there defense though, I really think between the iffy sculpt, off paint job and lack of proper accessories, HT knew very little about Joker in the movie when making their first figure. I really believe in that case, they weren't out to screw anyone but just had their figure hurt by working on it so far in advance to have it out for the film's release. We won getting figures so close, but we lose because in some ways they're not as good or complete as they could be.

by the looks of the slick back hair sculpt. looks like they designed the neck to have the joker slouch... argh!!

already ordered mine from Joe.:joy
probably switch heads with my current joker. i like the current joker a lot but this one is obviously better. kudos to hot toys for the extra head. do hot toys heads with the sculpted neck pop off as easy as the neckless ones? or do you need to heat them like Sideshow's?

already ordered mine from Joe.:joy
probably switch heads with my current joker. i like the current joker a lot but this one is obviously better. kudos to hot toys for the extra head. do hot toys heads with the sculpted neck pop off as easy as the neckless ones? or do you need to heat them like Sideshow's?

its easy don't worry.

Just saw the expression on the Jokers face with the hair back. Looks very creepy. I love it :)

Back