Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you really surprised?

Somewhat in there defense though, I really think between the iffy sculpt, off paint job and lack of proper accessories, HT knew very little about Joker in the movie when making their first figure. I really believe in that case, they weren't out to screw anyone but just had their figure hurt by working on it so far in advance to have it out for the film's release. We won getting figures so close, but we lose because in some ways they're not as good or complete as they could be.

They're marketing geniuses. Not many fans outside of your purists would buy this outfit...so they packed all of the goodness into this one.

already ordered mine from Joe.:joy
probably switch heads with my current joker. i like the current joker a lot but this one is obviously better. kudos to hot toys for the extra head. do hot toys heads with the sculpted neck pop off as easy as the neckless ones? or do you need to heat them like Sideshow's?

They come off very easily, I was surprised, but I popped my current Joker head off just to futz with the costume and it's a pretty soft material, easily pops off the neck adapter, and even if the adapter stays in the neck, that comes off the base body easily too, just ball joints.

They come off very easily, I was surprised, but I popped my current Joker head off just to futz with the costume and it's a pretty soft material, easily pops off the neck adapter, and even if the adapter stays in the neck, that comes off the base body easily too, just ball joints.
sweet. thanks man.

I just put a request in with Joe to see if I can still preorder the figure. I just hope its not coming in the same time as other things I got on order. If so the Indy is def out. The new headsculpt looks great, on both of them that is. And best yet it looks like the interigation joker, which was my favorite scene from the movie. I might saw that head onto the first joker (when joe sends them out) and then have the slicked one on the new body with the mask.

The Joker sculpt with his hair back looks the same to me just with different hair, but the newer head sculpt looks amazing. Am I the only one who thinks the new headsculpt looks perfect for the interrogation scene? The makeup and expression is perfect

Yes. The interrogation scene make up was almost completely off. You see way more of his natural skin tone in that scene than in any other.

MakeUpHands3.jpg

Even in the beginning the facial paint is really exaggerated.

Its definitely to represent the Mob Meeting scene which makes sense since that is where we see him first in the purple suit.

Did Joe have any confirmation if it's a standard release or more like Southside Slugger Clubber Lang?

Back