Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldnt mind getting just the new head sculpt for that DX joker but paying 170 bucks for a head just isnt worth it to me.

i wouldnt mind getting just the new head sculpt for that DX joker but paying 170 bucks for a head just isnt worth it to me.

True...but I'm sure the pieces will be sorted out like crazy on Evilbay once it comes out. You can get any of the BR Joker pieces for a very decent price on there now. The good, hair-out BR Joker headsculpt is easy to nab for $30 now, when a couple of months ago it was like $70-$80!

yeah but i thought the whole BR joker fig was quite cool, especially with the bozo mask on. thats probably the only joker-disguise outfit i wouldnt mind owning. but the others like cop joker, nurse joker, just not interested. but i will say i love that new headsculpt on this MX joker from the mob meeting. its got shifting eyes and looks great, but i just want the sculpt, not the whole figure! only reason i dont buy just the sculpts on ebay is cuz they are ussually located in china or some farway place where shipping is sky high.

Made some black socks for my BR Joker today and posed him a bit, so here are some random shots:

Joker_30.png

Joker_31.png

His bag is way too small for all that cash. :monkey3

I FINALLY get this figure this comming wed cannot wait!!!
i am a statuetoys victim!

I didn't like the original paint up Celtic did.. but the second where his BR Joker looked all F'ed up and bloody I thought was great.

Does statuetoys do that with all of their products

i don't know but me along with a lot of other people on these boards preordered these figures months ago without any info of what was going on!
i do not recommend!

Back