Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought i show my BRJ some love..couple of pictures of him..

Picture002-9.jpg

Picture003-8.jpg

Picture004-9.jpg

I had the same idea as you Thrustmaster , that of displaying my V1 Joker with the machine gun from the B.R , but I had problems getting the right hand to grip it satisfactorily . How did you manage it ? Is it just a case of warming the hand up a little?:confused:

I seriously wish I could of got this.
Too bad Statuetoys raped my order :(

statuetoys cancelled my BR joker and TDK batman orders as well so i bought BR joker on ebay for a decent price i'm assuming your getting a refund like me as well?

Yeah i'm getting a refund and i'm just going to pre-order the HT Cop Joker because I know later down the road i'm going to regret it.

Yeah, no DX Joker for me either, the head swap of BR Joker head on the JK 1 body is good enough for me, I'll save the cash for Iron Man MK 1.
DSCN0109-3.jpg

Thats the first picture I've ever seen it like that. Though it's not showing black on my screen. It looks like silky navy blue.

i didnt expect to get a bank robber joker figure, but i happened to walk into my local comic shop, and they got a new owner and had TONS of stuff i'd never seen them carry before. they had 1 version1 hot toys joker, but i already had that one. then i saw that they had 2 BR jokers and part of me went hmmm ive been pondering about getting this one for the longest time. its not a figure i would go out of my way to get, i was fine with my 2 batmans and normal joker but part of me wanted also those weapons he came with, particularly the machine gun, so i wound up getting him and ya know, hes actually pretty awsome! the new sculpt is actually very cool and yes, more accurate. he may not be giving the trademark joker grin but he still looks much better then i though he would. i put the new head on the v1 body and wow, i was afraid the neck was gonna dissapear from what i saw of recent pics, but it actually looks great! and right now i have bankrobber joker "lifting" the bozo mask off his head with the slicked back hair sculpt. i just wish there was a way to remove the slicked back hair and put some normal long hair on it since the smiling sculpt is much more joker-ish.

in the end, im pleased with the figure, better then i though. now im just waiting for the hot toys twoface i ordered and im all finished. the "Cop" joker just doesnt interest me at all. it just seems rather weak to me.

i didnt expect to get a bank robber joker figure, but i happened to walk into my local comic shop, and they got a new owner and had TONS of stuff i'd never seen them carry before. they had 1 version1 hot toys joker, but i already had that one. then i saw that they had 2 BR jokers and part of me went hmmm ive been pondering about getting this one for the longest time. its not a figure i would go out of my way to get, i was fine with my 2 batmans and normal joker but part of me wanted also those weapons he came with, particularly the machine gun, so i wound up getting him and ya know, hes actually pretty awsome! the new sculpt is actually very cool and yes, more accurate. he may not be giving the trademark joker grin but he still looks much better then i though he would. i put the new head on the v1 body and wow, i was afraid the neck was gonna dissapear from what i saw of recent pics, but it actually looks great! and right now i have bankrobber joker "lifting" the bozo mask off his head with the slicked back hair sculpt. i just wish there was a way to remove the slicked back hair and put some normal long hair on it since the smiling sculpt is much more joker-ish.

in the end, im pleased with the figure, better then i though. now im just waiting for the hot toys twoface i ordered and im all finished. the "Cop" joker just doesnt interest me at all. it just seems rather weak to me.

Congrats man!!!

The Bank Robber is an awesome figure :rock

The DX Joker isn't for me either. I like the smeared make up on the Bank Robber the best!

Back