Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that shirt looks great Snake. BillyB sounds familiar but I can't place the name. Does he still sell them?

Just got mine yesterday.

IMG_7321.jpg

Very cool display as always.

BillyB is the guy who made all the clothing for Les' custom Ledger Joker, DA Josh got in touch with him about doing a run of shirts for the custom Joker figures he makes.

I know Josh got in touch with him sometime ago, months ago I think, and I believe he's still waiting for a few more to come in. I'd get in touch with Josh about it.

Having photographed Les' figure and seeing the shirt in person, it's really nice, I was stunned that a customizer could achieve. If you can get one, whatever the price, you get a quality item.

whoa.. where did you get it? looks great.
the tie even better

Yeah, it does look great, Im interested to know as well.

and I as well it looks great

Yeah, that shirt looks great Snake. BillyB sounds familiar but I can't place the name. Does he still sell them?

Very cool display as always.

BillyB is the guy who made all the clothing for Les' custom Ledger Joker, DA Josh got in touch with him about doing a run of shirts for the custom Joker figures he makes.
MaulFan's correct. BillyB is a member here who custom made a majority of the clothing on Les' custom Joker. Josh got him to make some shirts for his line of Jokers, as the painting of them was becoming too much. My DA Joker arrived the other day, (which rocks), but I wanted to swap the shirts.

BillyB's shirt is INSANELY good. Be it pattern, colour or fit, it is sublime.

As I said before. Those plastic holder display cards are so classy, Cocoboloboy!

My little money pile so far. Not much, I've lost the patience at the moment, cutting, bundling, wrapping, piling.

3135405051_505240de51_b.jpg

3135463265_a9ebffec12.jpg
3135422003_d35f5f7b4d.jpg

I hate that HT puts "Bank Robber Version" on the stand. Tis the gay.

It should read "Bozo" or just "The Joker."

So I should be using Tamiya X20, XF-24, and the weathering master? Mix them together and paint? I have no idea what those things do

GREAT pics vodoun!

100_1913.jpg

Snake, where'd you get that tie from, BillyB's work as well?
i contacted him about getting my HT suit customized as well
said he can do some things but i wanna see what Harue can come up with before i make my decision
like if HT will allow him to create it and such
but damn fine work on BillyB's end

Snake, where'd you get that tie from, BillyB's work as well?
i contacted him about getting my HT suit customized as well
said he can do some things but i wanna see what Harue can come up with before i make my decision
like if HT will allow him to create it and such
but damn fine work on BillyB's end

do you know how much the cost is? for the shirt and tie.

The tie is a hand painted one from Josh. The shirt and tie came with his fabulous Joker custom, but seeing as I wanted to display his with the true purple coat, I wanted the better shirt on this one. Incredible work.

I believe the shirt was a mere $20. :)

cool setup coco
snakesucker that shirt setup looks awwwesome, great quality.
vodoun, nice pics aswell, keep up with the cash, looking good so far

My bank robber joker should be here Mon or Tuesday, and this is my first 1/6 figure. I was wondering if it's hard to swap out the heads? And if there was any special way to do it?

My bank robber joker should be here Mon or Tuesday, and this is my first 1/6 figure. I was wondering if it's hard to swap out the heads? And if there was any special way to do it?

A lot of people have had trouble swapping out the BR head. I suggest pulling and twisting at an angle and if it won't pull off for you heat it up with a hair dryer for a few seconds.

Since it's your first, you're likely to pop off the connector piece as well as the head, so you'll want to use really hot water on the head to soften it to pop the connector out and put it into the other head. If you plan to swap a lot, I'd suggest going to ebay to buy a second connector and just leave one in each head at all times.

Back