Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can officially confirm that I have the greatest girlfriend in the world!!!

So---I get home tonight and we decide to exchange gifts early. She tells me to turn around and when she has the gift ready I look back and its BR Joker! I mentioned it only once that I wanted it and since then it has been sold out. She got it from Toys2 right before they were done with them. :chew:chew:chew

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she tells me to turn around again, this time I open to a blu-ray copy of Top Gun (cheesetastic I know but come on, I grew up on that movie) problem is, we don't have a blu-ray player-----not a problem at all, the next and final gift is a friggin' PS3 :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I'll trade you my wife... I think I just turned into Henny Youngman... (b'dummp chhhhh!!!)
(little fun for the older collectors out there)

Last edited:

So---I get home tonight and we decide to exchange gifts early. She tells me to turn around and when she has the gift ready I look back and its BR Joker! I mentioned it only once that I wanted it and since then it has been sold out. She got it from Toys2 right before they were done with them. :chew:chew:chew

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she tells me to turn around again, this time I open to a blu-ray copy of Top Gun (cheesetastic I know but come on, I grew up on that movie) problem is, we don't have a blu-ray player-----not a problem at all, the next and final gift is a friggin' PS3 :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

ohh i'm so jealous :D

hi guys, i'm still waiting for my bank robber to arrive.
can anyone taking a shot from this angle with the machine gun in his right hand?
i want to make sure about the machine gun scale.
cause from pics around the net i'm guessing it's a bit off scale. i don't know, can anyone give an answer to my curiosity? :D
thanks before guys

movietdkt06ql5.jpg

Dang your girl must be loaded to get you that much for Christmas.

It's pretty bang on casper, although i don't use it much, so am just really going by memory, so a photo would be good. I'd get one for you but am at my parents atm

hi guys, i'm still waiting for my bank robber to arrive.
can anyone taking a shot from this angle with the machine gun in his right hand?
i want to make sure about the machine gun scale.
cause from pics around the net i'm guessing it's a bit off scale. i don't know, can anyone give an answer to my curiosity? :D
thanks before guys

https://img411.imageshack.us/img411/8522/movietdkt06ql5.jpg

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1330922&postcount=1036

You guys are so lucky to have him in hand!!! I still have to wait for it just to be shipped on the 2nd to the guy I got both Jokers from, hopefully my TDK Batman has arrived today, it was suppossed to be there yesterday when I got home from work but it wasn't!!

I was shocked because the tracking info said it went out for delivery yesterday morning, I checked again this morning and it says it went out again this morning.

You guys are so lucky to have him in hand!!! I still have to wait for it just to be shipped on the 2nd to the guy I got both Jokers from, hopefully my TDK Batman has arrived today, it was suppossed to be there yesterday when I got home from work but it wasn't!!

I was shocked because the tracking info said it went out for delivery yesterday morning, I checked again this morning and it says it went out again this morning.

Yeah to be honest, its starting to cramp my style i've had it so long :D Meh, what are ya gonna do right? Maybe i'll dust it for the 10th time.............:monkey3

Just kidding! Hey what part of Canada are you from?

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she tells me to turn around again, this time I open to a blu-ray copy of Top Gun (cheesetastic I know but come on, I grew up on that movie) problem is, we don't have a blu-ray player-----not a problem at all, the next and final gift is a friggin' PS3:rock:rock:rock:rock

Nice haul zidane. I'd say she's a keeper ;)

I'll trade you my wife... I think I just turned into Henny Youngman... (b'dummp chhhhh!!!)
(little fun for the older collectors out there)

haha what a score zidane, a definate keeper. I think it has to be asked though, what did you get HER?

Dayuuum zidane!! That's some nice booty right there. I hope you got her something nice!!

ohh i'm so jealous

Dang your girl must be loaded to get you that much for Christmas.

Thanks guys, I told her about the positive replies and she had a good laugh!!!

Needless to say, I will definitely be on the straight and narrow from now on, no more complaining about chores!!! :inlove

Would it be a stretch to ask for the Bat-Pod or Tumbler for Valentines?:huh

Last edited:
Back