Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since it's your first, you're likely to pop off the connector piece as well as the head, so you'll want to use really hot water on the head to soften it to pop the connector out and put it into the other head. If you plan to swap a lot, I'd suggest going to ebay to buy a second connector and just leave one in each head at all times.

Yeah, hot water does the trick every time. As the connector stuck to the head once I pulled it off the body, and I think this has happened with everyones?...

Who was it that broke the internal ring/lug?

Once it was in hot water for 5 - 10 seconds that little sucker popped off so easily. No damage. Just keep the neck in the water and nothing else.

i just poped in the internal ring, i have a question when you get the v1 joker do you take off his head connector and put on the v2 joker im confused of how to do this

Thats as close as I can get stock clothes to, Snake Sucker's.

3138669763_0e24103864_b.jpg

3138669775_b9aa11d44b_b.jpg

Thats as close as I can get stock clothes to, Snake Sucker's.

3138669763_0e24103864_b.jpg

3138669775_b9aa11d44b_b.jpg

Looks good.. the difference imo is the shirt collar being able to fully close with the BillyB custom shirt. That's what appeals to me at least. I think the quality of the HT shirt is better.. and without a head on the figure you can see how nice the collar closes and looks. But like I've previously said, I think it was tailored without the thickness of the sculpted necks taken into account.. which is why the collar is too small to fully close.

Looks good.. the difference imo is the shirt collar being able to fully close with the BillyB custom shirt. That's what appeals to me at least. I think the quality of the HT shirt is better.. and without a head on the figure you can see how nice the collar closes and looks. But like I've previously said, I think it was tailored without the thickness of the sculpted necks taken into account.. which is why the collar is too small to fully close.

The quality on Billy's shirt is nicer than HT all around, the pattern, pattern color, clearly the collar fits better. Only thing I'm unsure of is the fit in the chest and arms. Les' shirt was fit for a Dragon body not the true type. Not sure how Josh has his arrangement.

The quality on Billy's shirt is nicer than HT all around, the pattern, pattern color, clearly the collar fits better. Only thing I'm unsure of is the fit in the chest and arms. Les' shirt was fit for a Dragon body not the true type. Not sure how Josh has his arrangement.

It certainly is. Pees all over the HT shirt.

The arms and chest are fine, although there is a little excess material around the waist to tuck into the trousers. Can't tell in the slightest when the waistcoat is on.

It certainly is. Pees all over the HT shirt.

The arms and chest are fine, although there is a little excess material around the waist to tuck into the trousers. Can't tell in the slightest when the waistcoat is on.

That's fine anyway, one area where extra is good, better than having it come out and show the body beneath like he can't keep it tucked in.

I'll take your guys' word on it since I don't have a V.1 Joker (Still trying to find one for cheap, lol). I've only seen pics.. and the HT shirt looked to be of good quality. Funny thing is, the shirt on Snake Sucker's Joker looks better than the one on Les' figure. iunno.. like smaller and not as big as the one BillyB did for Les. But maybe that's just in pics.

Well Les' was the first, it's possible Billy's improved the design, plus his new one may be tailored differently. Les' was made perfectly to fit the Dragon body it's on, I don't think you can even slide the sleeves up the forearms.

The other thing that bugged me the most was that damn purple coat. It was always so puffy and trying to keep those damn collars down.

Once everything was put back on, lots of folding and pulling to keep it tight and snug. With the line join going across the top of the shoulders.

I just love that purple coat. No glue, no sticky tape. No modifications.

3138861563_9ffed03ee5.jpg

3138861549_1dc2aaab76.jpg
3138861553_04033bb4ce.jpg

3138861591_1675c7d4bf.jpg
3138861597_56494b7fdc.jpg

I was wondering. Wouldnt using hot water on the head cause the paint to maybe come off?? It is paint...

You don't put the head in the water. Only the neck, and it's not for very long. 5 - 10 seconds to make it flexible to get the adapter out.

hey can sombody help me does the v1 joker head connector come off so that you can attach it to the v1 joker body

Lets say I accidentally drop it in the water, would some of the paint melt? Im just curious of the outcome

Back