Bank robber Joker diorama base

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another base/dio done and ready to send out. getting a bit more used to it apart from the lamp post. need to find an easier way of doing it i think.
may do a much smaller version of the base as a test just to see how it looks, maybe 5x5 inches instead of the 11x11 this one is.
anyways, i'm starting another regular size one that hasn't been claimed yet if anyone is interested. it would be $70 with the lamp post, $50 without then whatever shipping is.
UK would be £45 with, £35 without. turnaround time depends on other work but shouldn't be more than a week or 2.
and the above tarmac road look would be $20 at the large size and $13 for a smaller version.
street2.jpg

street1.jpg

finished another recently and have free time coming up if anyone is interested in a base,
rolandobasedone.jpg

another base/dio done and ready to send out. getting a bit more used to it apart from the lamp post. need to find an easier way of doing it i think.
may do a much smaller version of the base as a test just to see how it looks, maybe 5x5 inches instead of the 11x11 this one is.
anyways, i'm starting another regular size one that hasn't been claimed yet if anyone is interested. it would be $70 with the lamp post, $50 without then whatever shipping is.
UK would be £45 with, £35 without. turnaround time depends on other work but shouldn't be more than a week or 2.
and the above tarmac road look would be $20 at the large size and $13 for a smaller version.

https://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj283/kj23inks/dioramas/street1.jpg

Seeing it in the true daylight there, that really is one amazing beautifully detailed piece. I can practically feel the gritty texture on it.

You should have made a prototype for yourself. One big complete scene of the pavements and roads. :D

cheers. i still need to finish one of for myself. i have the very first one i did but dont like it as much as the second version i did for other people. i've started one but not finished it yet.

hi kj23

got my display unit (£20 from ebay :D) and bank joker at last..

he done a good job street base,lamp post, newpaper and fag bug.. all little detail is very good. and look good on display. worth the money..

cheers guys.

cheeseman69, nice looking display case/cabinet and well done on finally getting the bank rober figure. pics look good too, cheers for posting them and glad you're happy with the dio/base.

cheers mr intothe void, cant wait to send it to you so you can get it setup.

cheers guys.

cheeseman69, nice looking display case/cabinet and well done on finally getting the bank rober figure. pics look good too, cheers for posting them and glad you're happy with the dio/base.

cheers mr intothe void, cant wait to send it to you so you can get it setup.

well cheap! display/cabinet retail RRP £500 :horror and i add ikea led light...

Back