1/6 Bandai stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they're looking very much like a kid's model kit unfortunately.

Going to put in a PO on it and take the chance. I'll keep an eye out for a bit lower price but better to have one locked in.

So...waited to long and bbts is pre-sold out. I was afraid this would happen. Anyone know any other retailers who have it listed?

And sold out again by the time I saw this post and checked. Still looking for one. Maybe eBay one they get released.

Just saw some comparison photos on Facebook

6c39c6e68c6991dbfc192303188d586b.png

looks like the short HT Stormtrooper? Hard to tell. In some pics the short has lower chest plate covering stomach rectangular plate, others at top like in the photo above. Same with tall. Somepics show chest plate touching stomach rectangular plate, others above with a gap... If its the tall HT, than Bandai's is way too tall, if the short maybe not too bad.

Damn, that is tall...
So much for army building.
While the abdomen looks very long, I don't think that's all. Everything looks scaled up.

I read on Facebook that the HT Stormtrooper is the Luke in disguise figure. Is that figure the same height as the short trooper from the two pack of troopers?

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

Back