Action Figure Bandai Star Wars Model Kit 1/12 Scale General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rank and File

pTq8fgS.jpg

The new Jazzinc 1/12 Tantive dio rocks

Our 1/6th Dioramas have been so popular we have been inundated with requests to create movie accurate 1/12 scale dios and is something that is now well underway with a pretty full pre-order book already and we haven't officially released them yet :hi5: this just shows how awesome this scale is.
I will post some finished dios in the next few weeks once professionally painted and weathered.

Here's R2 with a couple of his buddies in front of one of our 1/6 Mos Eisley Dios, we have every possible 1/12th diorama either built or planned to be built and will be revealed once complete.

Image 01.jpg

Image 02.jpg

Image 03.jpg

Drop me an email @ [email protected] for more details

Jas

Our 1/6th Dioramas have been so popular we have been inundated with requests to create movie accurate 1/12 scale dios and is something that is now well underway with a pretty full pre-order book already and we haven't officially released them yet :hi5: this just shows how awesome this scale is.
I will post some finished dios in the next few weeks once professionally painted and weathered.

Here's R2 with a couple of his buddies in front of one of our 1/6 Mos Eisley Dios, we have every possible 1/12th diorama either built or planned to be built and will be revealed once complete.

View attachment 450695

View attachment 450696

View attachment 450697

Jas

Oooh what are these 1/12 dioramas you speak of lol.

snip

Jas

Do you mean you're pre-sold out without announcing any of them at all?

Do you mean you're pre-sold out without announcing any of them at all?

No exactly I guess I could've worded that a little better.

We only make 20(ish) of each diorama and I get daily requests from around the globe via PM's, emails, WhatsApp etc. for things to make.
I have had so many requests for 1/12th dios especially to recreate a certain scene, we have decided to make a small run and it is these that are almost spoken for.

I have now installed the lighting and is all finished ready for texturing, painting and weathering.

Hope this helps explain?

Jas

No exactly I guess I could've worded that a little better.

We only make 20(ish) of each diorama and I get daily requests from around the globe via PM's, emails, WhatsApp etc. for things to make.
I have had so many requests for 1/12th dios especially to recreate a certain scene, we have decided to make a small run and it is these that are almost spoken for.

I have now installed the lighting and is all finished ready for texturing, painting and weathering.

Hope this helps explain?

Jas

I guess the best way to get one of your dios is to pester you through email then? lol

I usually wait patiently for information but I guess that's how I miss out on stuff.

I guess the best way to get one of your dios is to pester you through email then? lol

I usually wait patiently for information but I guess that's how I miss out on stuff.

The good thing about this smaller scale we can build one as easy as we can build 10 also we don't need 100s of pre-orders to make it happen.
Always happy to make a single diorama or vehicle at no extra cost :hi5: feel free to drop me an email @ ([email protected]) if you need more info as we don't advertise or need a website.

I've got quite a few 1/6th commissions & 30+ 1/6th scale Landspeeder to finish off before I get stuck into these awesome 1/12 dios.

Jas

Oooh what are these 1/12 dioramas you speak of lol.

We have created lots of very highly detailed and movie accurate 1/6th & 1/12 scale dioramas recreating the memorable scenes from the movies and will be revealed very soon once textured, painted & weathered.

If you don't know our work here is a small sample of one of our best selling 1/6th dioramas "Swing to freedom", which WILL be coming very soon to the 1/12th scale community

Image 01.jpg

Image 02.jpg

Jas

We have created lots of very highly detailed and movie accurate 1/6th & 1/12 scale dioramas recreating the memorable scenes from the movies and will be revealed very soon once textured, painted & weathered.

If you don't know our work here is a small sample of one of our best selling 1/6th dioramas "Swing to freedom", which WILL be coming very soon to the 1/12th scale community

View attachment 451402

View attachment 451403

Jas

These looks awesome [emoji41]

Back