Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I hope this gets reissued in some way for those that missed out.

I knew from ten beginning this wasn't going to last, much like 90% of Bandai SOC releases. They sell out rather quick.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a rerelease or a more accurate version without the legs someday.

while that would be awesome that only way I see that working is with snap on covers and the legs being able to recess into the lions body so the covers would fit smoothly over the legs. I would totally buy that version though lol

Well, I hope this gets reissued in some way for those that missed out.

I knew from ten beginning this wasn't going to last, much like 90% of Bandai SOC releases. They sell out rather quick.

Yeah, I wanna get the MMPR Megazord, but I currently don't have any funds for it.

while that would be awesome that only way I see that working is with snap on covers and the legs being able to recess into the lions body so the covers would fit smoothly over the legs. I would totally buy that version though lol

Or just a separate Voltron and lions. There are two other forums that I just browse on occasion where they talk what it would take to be accurate to the cartoon.

I had Voltron when I was in 5th grade. Reason why I am fixated with combiners. [emoji847]

712b9da4693fd61cc9207cf8e7cd49dd.jpg

b3e4655de278572b0730dedf3182c1c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I was is 4th grade when Voltron came out so I'm also fixated on combiners like Devastator. Was tempted to get all versions standard and takara but I stuck with the comic con one since I like the no goggle look best. Still thinking on getting the takara version though for the improved articulation and guns for each robot

Back