Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will love this, but it will take you a while to put Voltron together.

I got mine yesterday, he's awesome, just about as perfect a voltron figure as you can ask for. I assembled mine into Voltron in about 5 minutes, why will it take him awhile to put it together?

I got mine yesterday, he's awesome, just about as perfect a voltron figure as you can ask for. I assembled mine into Voltron in about 5 minutes, why will it take him awhile to put it together?

I guess it took me a while because I went through all of the steps, adding weapons to the lions, building the weapon holder. Also I was taking pics while I was messing with this.

Are the shoulder locks supposed to click into place or do they simply slide?
I heard somewhere that it is supposed to click into place with more pressure and it prevents the shoulder rotation when you pose the arms

Are the shoulder locks supposed to click into place or do they simply slide?
I heard somewhere that it is supposed to click into place with more pressure and it prevents the shoulder rotation when you pose the arms

Yea you can push the tabs on the outside of the shoulders into the interior part of the shoulder. It will click onto place and hold it ok. The tab on the right shoulder of mine come loose though but not enough to bother me.

I love to take pictures to lol I can actually spend hours taking pictures but I actually left all the little lion weapons, parts, and stands in the box. I only took it the lions out and then into voltron mode right away. I'm not sure I'll actually take the little parts out because they are so small, I'm afraid I'll lose some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea you can push the tabs on the outside of the shoulders into the interior part of the shoulder. It will click onto place and hold it ok. The tab on the right shoulder of mine come loose though but not enough to bother me.

I love to take pictures to lol I can actually spend hours taking pictures but I actually left all the little lion weapons, parts, and stands in the box. I only took it the lions out and then into voltron mode right away. I'm not sure I'll actually take the little parts out because they are so small, I'm afraid I'll lose some.

Thanks! Yes that shoulder luck works beautifully!! One last question. How do you take the arms off. Just yank it like the old school version?

A thing of beauty!
image.jpg
With extended waist
image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks! Yes that shoulder luck works beautifully!! One last question. How do you take the arms off. Just yank it like the old school version?

A thing of beauty!
View attachment 323209
With extended waist
View attachment 323210

View attachment 323211

Yep, that's how I take mine off. also the elbows have a second joint in them but you need to slide the forearm portion of the lion out. It'll look like this.

soc-gx-71-voltron-25.jpg

there's nothing wrong with how yours is just letting you know that little tid bite if you didn't already know.

Yep, that's how I take mine off. also the elbows have a second joint in them but you need to slide the forearm portion of the lion out. It'll look like this.

View attachment 323592

there's nothing wrong with how yours is jumst letting you know that little tid bite if you didn't already know.

Thanks! I love Voltron. I had the lionbot version When I was a kid. I just love the proportions.

This figure just moved all the way to the top shelf for my display collection.

IMG_0614.jpg

Everything about this toy is pure win. Overall AMAZING.

But MP 36 Megatron is toy of the year for me, no question.

I had Voltron when I was in 5th grade. Reason why I am fixated with combiners. [emoji847]

712b9da4693fd61cc9207cf8e7cd49dd.jpg

b3e4655de278572b0730dedf3182c1c2.jpg

Back