Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really makes you realize how much Hot Toys figures are not worth the money. This Voltron is > everything Hot Toys has done.

There will always be sheep defending what HT does regardless.

How the **** does one doll compare to a combined robot, made out of 5 cartoon accurate AS HELL lions with an out of this world engineering while costing LESS than your typical IM Mark 743, is beyond me.

How the **** does one doll compare to a combined robot, made out of 5 cartoon accurate AS HELL lions with an out of this world engineering while costing LESS than your typical IM Mark 743, is beyond me.

Amen!

:goodpost:

Hot toys got me into collecting but really wish I had found out about stuff like s.h. so much cool stuff out that's cheaper and really good rather then hot toys.

Still waiting for Anime-Island to reply to my email. I was checking to see if they put one aside for me. I pre-ordered one, and made a couple payments towards this. I am going to be really pissed off if they didn't put one aside for me.

Still waiting for Anime-Island to reply to my email. I was checking to see if they put one aside for me. I pre-ordered one, and made a couple payments towards this. I am going to be really pissed off if they didn't put one aside for me.

I emailed them about the Voltron yesterday and they emailed me back this morning.

This GX-71 guy is amazing. Just putting him in the voltron static stand like in the cartoon for now on my detolf.

IMG_0503.jpg

This GX-71 guy is amazing. Just putting him in the voltron static stand like in the cartoon for now on my detolf.

IMG_0503.jpg

Indeed he is. :clap Extending the waist and elbow joint does make him look that much better.

Looks like I will be getting this tomorrow. Guess that is the advantage of living in the next state over from Anime-Island, they are in PA, and I live in South Jersey.

Looks like I will be getting this tomorrow. Guess that is the advantage of living in the next state over from Anime-Island, they are in PA, and I live in South Jersey.

You will love it. I haven't heard anything bad from anyone who has it yet.

Voltron has arrived, man it came in a pretty big box and lots of air pockets. But the box itself is pretty heavy. Will open it soon, can't wait!!

Back