Balrog Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the Legendary Scale Bust I've been waiting for....it's a must have for me. A great addition to my "Balrog Shrine".

Now if they'll just do a dio with Gandalf and Balrog I might feel my Balrog Shrine is complete!

Why did I know you were getting this! :rotfl

Because you know me too well, Lonnie!!:lol Looking forward to seeing you next month at our Texas get together!

Looks nice but this wasn't the announcement I was expecting.

I am waiting for a PF or diaroma announcement :(

regardless, if it will be huge in size (1/2) and have light up feature, I might buy it :monkey3

I agree its great but we want more PF or Dios NOW!!!!!!!! What a demanding spoilt bunch we are turning into!!!:rotfl

I agree its great but we want more PF or Dios NOW!!!!!!!! What a demanding spoilt bunch we are turning into!!!:rotfl

Yes please :rock :rock

As some of you know I'm not generally a baddie/beastie collector. Also I don't really like the LSB's, although I do have a Gandalf on order but am still undecided about whether to get it
This Balrog however, i'm well impressed from what we can see, especially if it has the light up feature a few of you have mentioned.
Tempting......very tempting indeed...hhhhhmmmmmm.Do I or don't I?...
x

Plaque or bust, it doesn't matter to me. It shall be mine regardless.:D

Though personally I think the plaque idea actually quite cool.:cool:

Not to throw a wrench into this whole thing, but I just posted a comment on the other Balrog bust thread that this could be a reincarnation or further tweaking of Steve West's Balrog bust. Here's the kicker: it might be on a plaque!!!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=578292#post578292

It's going to be confusing having two threads going. I started that other one as a joke prediction for Toy Fair and now that there is a real announcement and a legitimate thread, I'm locking the old one so they don't both continue.

Not to throw a wrench into this whole thing, but I just posted a comment on the other Balrog bust thread that this could be a reincarnation or further tweaking of Steve West's Balrog bust. Here's the kicker: it might be on a plaque!!!

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=578292#post578292

The LS cave troll bust was originally a garage kit sculpted by Steve West. It was tweaked by SS with the addition of the nameplate on the base. I'm sure even if this is indeed a duplicate of Steve West's wall-mounted balrog it wouldn't take much to add a base to it. A base, I would think, is pretty well necessary unless SS doesn't plan on adding a nameplate to the bust.

this would make a great display piece with a 1/6th GTG,

you could pose him on top smiting him with his sword or pose gandalf in front shouting those famous words....

would look great....

we'll need a GTG though....

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3627

092007balroghx4.jpg

Looks like another light up bust IMO

Looks like an awesome bust! Great line, but I'd have to pass! :eek:

As cool as I think this will be and as great as the GTG looks, I have no room for this line. I wish I had known that this would be SS's focus 2 years ago though :emperor

I'm hoping this bust will atleast be the around the same size as their Darkness bust. So far I think it looks great....but also a pass for me. If I start collecting LS busts I would feel the need to get more and I don't have the room or $$ for that. Good choice though I think for the LOTR line.....but whatever happened to the female PF they were rumored to be putting out? Sure is taking a long time for that announcement to be made.

I'm hoping this bust will atleast be the around the same size as their Darkness bust. So far I think it looks great....but also a pass for me. If I start collecting LS busts I would feel the need to get more and I don't have the room or $$ for that. Good choice though I think for the LOTR line.....but whatever happened to the female PF they were rumored to be putting out? Sure is taking a long time for that announcement to be made.

Well I doubt the female PF can top Gandalf for how long it took to be announced.:lol

Back