Balrog Legendary scale bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Legendary" thus far = 1/2 scale.

I don't see that possible with ol' roggy, so I'd expect him to be
matching in scale with the LS busts we've gotten thus far.

Still damned big, and would be great for some super fine details
and a light up feature. I've still got my NECA Balrog Votive, and
it is pretty cool with the light behind it. The LS 'Rog should rock.

JS

I can't imagine any die-hard LOTR fan passing this one up. :balrog

Original Balrog: Too expensive now (and too small) :balrog
Baby Balrog: Far too small :balrog
GG Balrog: Cool, but absolutely dinky :balrog

I'm as die hard as anyone here but I'll most likely be passing. I just don't have a feel of wanting things from this line.

Original Balrog- Have it and kicks ass! Too small? :lol:lol Whatever. Best Balrog out. Yes, JS even better than the custom you had made. Sorry.

Baby Rog- Cool and worth getting by all means but isn't the Daddy.

GG Rog- Very cool! Not dinky at all. Love it actually.

That would be a huge gaff on SS's part. This thing needs to be LARGE. If it's "Legendary scale" then make it Legendary or don't bother.

If its the size of the CT that would be good or Sauron would be good also.

Legendary scale doesn't necessarily mean 1/2 scale eg. cave troll bust. Don't know how large this will be but it looks great from what I've seen so far, and is a MUST have for me. I can't believe the lack of excitement for this bust. It will be the "flagship "piece of this collection! THANK YOU SS!!:D

and is a MUST have for me. I can't believe the lack of excitement for this bust. It will be the "flagship "piece of this collection! THANK YOU SS!!:D

You know, you're right! So why isn't grabbing me? Something about the "white-hot" eyes, or Roggie burn-out; I honestly don't know. I didn't even hesitate on the CT bust. :dunno

1/4 scale and I'd seriously be tempted.

Amen. If this was 1/4 scale I'd be ripe with the sweats. I don't think I could pass. The LS stuff is totally cool, and I enjoy seeing them at conventions and such, but for some reason I just don't feel the need to own them.

i recently purchased the cave troll legendary scale and it is fantastic, if thats anything to go by then this thing is a definate for me!! but yeah better light up or what a wasted opportunity indeed

This looks good thus far.
It has my interested, I can`t wait to see the whole thing.

AWESOME!!!!!! one of my most favorite characters of any movie. this will go great with the ls gandalf ex. wonder what the exclusive will be? possibly a flaming whip? :confused:

THis is friggin awesome...can't wait to see the 360 QTVR of this and get a definite feel for this baddie. Hope it is at LEAST 1/4 scale...with a light-up feature...only thing that would blow it completely out of the water would be a WELL-DONE sound chip...now that would be cool. NECA tried...but their sound clips stunk IMO.

Needless to say...this one is a no-brainer for me...as it should be for the die-hards.

I expect a couple more announcements during Spooktacular...probably a PF, 12-Inch, and diorama. I expect that they will announce the Fell beast vs. Eagle diorama for SURE that week...

Geb

This could be fantastic.:cool: Hopefully the bust size can reflect the grander nature of the balrog's presence.

This is the Legendary Scale Bust I've been waiting for....it's a must have for me. A great addition to my "Balrog Shrine".

Now if they'll just do a dio with Gandalf and Balrog I might feel my Balrog Shrine is complete!

Back