baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pffffff... Mais 'fallait la faire à 30 ballets, bondiou! :lol
Bon j'ai raté le coche sur ton thread (le nez tellement dans le guidon :gah:)...
Alors je te souhaite tout ce qu'un type comme toi peut mériter : QUE DU BONHEUR!!! :1-1:
... Mais t'étais vraiment obligé de vendre la quasi totalité de ta superbissime collec? T'as changé de taf? Tu déménages? Tu divorces? Tu te remaries? Rhaaa... 'sais plus moi! :dunno
... Quoi? 'suis lourd, là? Ben, normal : un baloo, c'est bas léger... Voire balourd! :rotfl

ben bravo

superbe boulot j'suis vraiment impressionné

ah si j'avais pas revendu mon pred 1 :(

@ P.: Ho I see! Fuzzy as Fade, yep. No problemo, I'll do if you want.

@ hanouman: Ha ben oui, c'est ballot ça, hein!... T'as plus qu'à en racheter un autre! :lol
... Et merci pour le compliment! :D

Pffffff... Mais 'fallait la faire à 30 ballets, bondiou! :lol
Bon j'ai raté le coche sur ton thread (le nez tellement dans le guidon :gah:)...
Alors je te souhaite tout ce qu'un type comme toi peut mériter : QUE DU BONHEUR!!! :1-1:
... Mais t'étais vraiment obligé de vendre la quasi totalité de ta superbissime collec? T'as changé de taf? Tu déménages? Tu divorces? Tu te remaries? Rhaaa... 'sais plus moi! :dunno
... Quoi? 'suis lourd, là? Ben, normal : un baloo, c'est bas léger... Voire balourd! :rotfl

Meuh non, t' es pas lourd :D ... envie de changement :rotfl

simplement :wink1:

Haaaa... La quarantaine, c'est quek' chose hein! :D

Bon, ben restes quand même dans les parages. Je m'ennuierais un peu sinon, sans ma 'tite boule de poils... :lol

Well, I know it's a bit long, but I reassure you, friends: it's for a good cause! :lecture
So, soon (in 3-4 days) I'll post pictures of everything I did. :wink1:

In the meantime, I would like to have one or more pics in VERY HIGH RESOLUTION of the original mask of the movie (the replicas do not interest me) where we see very clearly all the marks on the mask:
- The impact on the dome
- The snout (front view)
- The cheeks (left and right)

All without too much reflection of light: I would like to recover these areas in Photoshop to make decals... :naughty
Here is what I have for now:

MARQUAGES.jpg

kit B , i need a soldering iron ? i know how to Glue,paint the parts together, but the electrical part im not sure off.

Yes, as the B includes the lighting system. Warning: the welds must be of good quality because it is not possible to return once all set up.
Did you watch the tutorials, kairus?

It's going pretty well, thank you friend!

Tomorrow I'll pour the silicone for the outside part of the new mold.
The preparations took some time but it was worth it. The prototype needed some repairs because he had suffered some damage from the previous mold. I took the opportunity to correct some small design details of the mold that made me lose time, both during the casting resin as deburring.
If it is normal that the mold gets damaged over the successive flows, the previous mold had aged prematurely due to design errors. I corrected this and if in the future I still had to run a new mold, it would go much faster because I made a template resin reusable indefinitely, which guarantees a flawless fidelity from a mold to the other one.

Meanwhile I made ​​some tests with new paint for the lenses and the set up of decals that I've made. I'll post all of that soon.

vivement les nouvelles Thierry, tu n'as pas encore essayer de peindre un classic??? je suis impatient de voir comment c'est... de même pour les lentilles vivement le résultat

Back