baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not kairus. That's the B - "Garage full kit", so assembled and painted by Alejandro.
You'll find all options in my post #8 on first page. :wink1:
Thanks.

@ Deak Starkiller:#84 and ready to go?... Hehe :lol
Somewhat impatient, maybe? :panic:
See so much infatuation obviously makes fun, but you'll have to be a little patient, you know. :monkey3
Here is in copy below what I posted in my post #8:

PROCEDURAL OF ORDERS PLACING:
Each of you will be contacted by PM when his turn comes, so that he communicated to me his choise, as his mailing address and his Paypal ID.
I will send him then an invoice to pay. Upon receiving payment, I will launch the manufacturing of his mask and I will charge when shipping the package.

@ FLOSI: "...enticing"? Many thanks!
... I'm going to play devil's advocate: if you want, it's not too late, you know... :D

Are you going 'full retard', Nick? These masks look so damn enticing.

Maybe a little. :monkey2

@ Deak Starkiller:#84 and ready to go?... Hehe :lol
Somewhat impatient, maybe? :panic:
See so much infatuation obviously makes fun, but you'll have to be a little patient, you know. :monkey3
Here is in copy below what I posted in my post #8:

Each of you will be contacted by PM when his turn comes, so that he communicated to me his choise, as his mailing address and his Paypal ID.
I will send him then an invoice to pay. Upon receiving payment, I will launch the manufacturing of his mask and I will charge when shipping the package.

@ FLOSI: "...enticing"? Many thanks!
... I'm going to play devil's advocate: if you want, it's not too late, you know... :D

Sorry Baloo, I guess I was a little overzealous. Patience is a virtue. :pray:

i think i'm gonna get another predator just so that i have a HT one and a Baloo one to display together...this is sooo awesome....it blows me away...WOW...

I think Taylerdurdem's Pred mask can be considered the Stunt version and Baloo's as the Hero.

PREDBIOMASK51T3.jpg

Awesome, awesome, awesome! :devil :rock :bow

Thierry I hope it's not too much to ask but once you're done with the full classic, could you take pictures of your P1 wearing the Full New, the Full Classic and the Full Ultimate so that we can get a good look of how the masks look like on the figure?

LIST OF OPTIONS AND PRICES (in euros / excluding postage):

A - "Garage basic kit" (Bottom of the range): 54 €
PREDBIOMASK44T1.jpg

crude as-cast (to deburr, ...) 7 pieces + solar film + 4 black wires ø1.0 mm) without hardware of the lighting system - to assemble and paint

B - "Garage full kit": 60 €
PREDBIOMASK44T2.jpg

(A) + hardware of the lighting system (LED, micro-wiring, brass tubes and stainless rings, dorsal plug) - to assemble, weld and paint

C - "New": 84 €
PREDBIOMASK46T2-1.jpg

model without lighting, assembled and painted (like new)

D - "Full New": 110 €
PREDBIOMASK46T3-1.jpg

model with lighting, assembled and painted (like new)

E - "Classic" (Average range): 89 €
picture to come
model without lighting, assembled and painted (like HT)

F - "Full Classic": 115 €
picture to come
model with lighting, assembled and painted (like HT)

G - "Ultimate": 104 €
PREDBIOMASK51T1.jpg

model without lighting, assembled and painted (like movie)

H - "Full Ultimate" (Top of the range): 130 €
PREDBIOMASK51T2.jpg

model with lighting, assembled and painted (like movie)

POSTAGE RATES (in euros):
(The Postal Services may update their prices on March 1st, as they usually do...)

- To metropolitan France: 8.75 € ("Colissimo registered", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking and insurance)
- To European Union, Switzerland and Norway: 18.05 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)
- To countries of Eastern Europe (outside EU), Maghreb: 21.40 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)
- To countries of Africa (outside Maghreb), Canada, USA, Middle East: 24.50 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)
- To other destinations: 27.40 € ("Colissimo International", with proof of mailing, delivery against signature, tracking(1) and insurance)

(1) From deposit to delivery to some destinations, if not to the point of exit from the metropolitan France.

LIST OF PRE-REGISTRATIONS (updated regularly):
(# = spot from P1 thread / PM = Private Message / VM = Visitor Message)
  1. taylerdurdem (PM) - 1 "Garage full kit" (Ordered / Paid / Delivered)
  2. EndIessRAlN (PM) - 1 "Full Ultimate" (Ordered / Ready to go)
    Biojex (VM) - canceled
  3. Yautja-fr (PM) - 1 "Classic" (Ordered)
  4. Calcifer (PM) - Awaiting confirmation of order
    markmg (PM) - canceled (sold his P1)
  5. xkage824 (PM) - 1 "Full Ultimate" (Awaiting confirmation of order)
  6. ArielAleXCo (#2472) - Awaiting confirmation of order
  7. The_Darkness_Predator (PM) - 2 "Full New" + 1 "Full Ultimate" (Ordered)
  8. bishop_710627 (VM) - Awaiting confirmation of order
  9. 6Series (PM) - 1 "Full New" (Ordered)
  10. CREG Customs (PM)
  11. samueljd (PM)
  12. mah45 (PM)
  13. toyrewind (PM)
  14. Tyler (PM)
  15. usswanker (#2536)
  16. LV702Eldar (#2539)
  17. dragontron (#2540)
  18. aaronViolator (PM)
  19. Steemed-HAM (#2545)
  20. predarnold (PM)
  21. viruz777 (#2554)
  22. Dark_Spidey (#2556)
  23. Furious1 (#2566)
  24. Reinhardt (#2568)
  25. mt24 (#2570)
  26. Eamon (#2571)
  27. Commtech (#2573)
  28. ebor (#2575)
  29. Wolf-Predator (#2578)
  30. Station (#2579)
  31. highlanderpdx (#2580)
  32. mr flibble (#2581)
  33. prefused (#2582)
  34. Musclebelly (#2583)
  35. cloudy (#2584)
  36. demorathis (#2586)
  37. swo77 (#2589)
  38. bangkok_wolf (#2598)
  39. RUMADMAN (#2599)
  40. HollandX (#2611)
  41. damashi808 (#2612)
  42. Hydeous (#2621)
  43. macapaolo (#2632)
  44. nobunaga (PM)
  45. AARON691983 (#2677)
  46. uscmhicks (PM)
  47. marker2037 (#2697)
  48. Frocksin (#2724)
  49. jkno (#2739)
  50. P. (#2744)
  51. Centrocal (#2749)
  52. VoidDweller (#2756)
  53. a-dev (#2761)
    r5150s (#2764) - canceled (sold his P1 to EndlessRain)
  54. ulysses 31 (#2782)
  55. toms123 (#2785)
  56. gotham_knight (#2790)
  57. Jedah Kalm (#2805)
  58. karamazov80 (PM)
  59. redefine (#2822)
  60. gofourindian (PM)
  61. Raven6 (PM)
  62. elvis1976 (PM)
  63. sil80jdm (PM)
  64. Terminator_Fan_Game (#3413)
  65. kliqonmonks777
  66. Levit05
  67. vareika
  68. JeffTVR
  69. agonistes86
  70. hammeraman (PM)
  71. Bobbyz500
  72. eighthsamurai
  73. bobamike (PM) - 1 "Garage basic kit" (Ordered / Paid / Dispatched)
  74. SHIN AKUMA (PM)
  75. kairus (PM)
  76. Mookeylama
  77. Mangrasshopper (PM)
  78. Boba Ben (PM)
  79. pred4life
  80. Alice
  81. xr6.turbo
  82. bplus73
  83. agentofchaos73
  84. Deak Starkiller
  85. abc_kid (PM)
  86. evilalive (PM)
  87. MxBxM
  88. zero81 (PM)
  89. work13 (Email)
  90. abake (PM)
  91. Oleg03 - 1 "Garage full kit" (Ordered / Paid / Dispatched)
  92. sprig0701 (PM)
  93. mooose (PM)
  94. Chopsticks
  95. dano669 (PM)
  96. JDMAltezza
  97. marisinacc
  98. eriks (PM)
  99. emarae
  100. monkeybat (PM)
  101. Zombie (PM)
  102. darthjuan007 (PM)
  103. urascal
  104. turtle (PM)

**Note**
BioMasks will ship in order of payment.
If anyone on this list would like to be removed please inform me, thanks.

Hope its not a problem but I'm quoting this post because the first page has a lot of pictures on it and takes a long time to load which is just a bit frustrating when I want to check the options, prices and list of buyers...

@ Deak Starkiller: :lol No problemo friend!

@ Levit05: another predator just for me?... Wow :bow

@ jkno: "Stunt" and "Hero"?... I am almost sure that you refer to a movie or a TV series but I do not see which one, Sergiu... :monkey3

@ Maglor: haha... Your passages are not maybe of most frequent but still remarkable, Mag! Thanks friend! :duff

@ viruz777: We never do enough, right?
... That's ok: I'll take these pictures, my friend! :D

@ a-dev: I see what you mean.
To be honest, I must admit that it bothers me a bit of finding this post elsewhere than at the first page because what you quoted is a picture at a given time, while interest is that this post be updated regularly and that we can consult it easily by being at the beginning of the thread.
But you raised a point I thought for some time: because of the amount of pics on this first page, the display may take a little time, so I will reduce the images size preceding the post #8 to a resolution of 600 x 450 pixels.
This should go much faster. :wink1:

@ a-dev: I see what you mean.
To be honest, I must admit that it bothers me a bit of finding this post elsewhere than at the first page because what you quoted is a picture at a given time, while interest is that this post be updated regularly and that we can consult it easily by being at the beginning of the thread.
But you raised a point I thought for some time: because of the amount of pics on this first page, the display may take a little time, so I will reduce the images size preceding the post #8 to a resolution of 600 x 450 pixels.
This should go much faster. :wink1:

Oh yeah I didn't think of that, its not finalised yet.. OK shall I delete my (re)post?

No problem (for this time! :lol)
We are not going to die from it, so it goes, hehe... :D
... I've just reduced the images size preceding the post #8.
Thanks for telling me if that's enough or not, guys.

@ jkno: "Stunt" and "Hero"?... I am almost sure that you refer to a movie or a TV series but I do not see which one, Sergiu... :monkey3

Not sure if this applied to Predator movies but usually a Hero prop is one that is showing in close-ups, and a Stunt when far away shots or when used in various combat and dangerous scenes or by stunts. A Hero prop has all the details, it is more fragile, sometimes comes with full electronics, lights, various effects. The Stunt is not so detailed, sometimes is just a pale comparison to the Hero since most of the time is shot from some distance. Stunts are also sometimes made of rubber, foam or wood to protect the actors. Hero and Stunt props were used in many movies and TV series like Star Wars, Stargate, Star Trek, Face Off etc.

Back