baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But you had only to wake up before, also, eh! :lol
(It is to laugh, I tease...)
But, more seriously, the positions are not congealed, as far as there may be cancellations, so who knows... :dunno

Excellent job, very close to the real one. I know, I did all the pics in the last one, "Predators". Check my site soon and you´ll see new ones.
www.ricotorres.com https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0868808/

I love your work, zombierider. PM sent so you can see the trailer of my film. I hope we work together soon. Maybe my next film? I´ll be shooting in the south of Spain and then Mexico next spring.

How?... A professional photographer filming and a movie director on my thread? :cuckoo:
:eek Wow... But I'm impressed there...
Sorry if I had not responded earlier, but I thought in a hoax... :monkey3
Incredible, guys... And thank you for your presence, I am honored! :D

Last edited:
Haha... My friend Tim! :1-1:
I've just come to tell our iconic Microcebus (on the P1 thread) that I felt that the forum is very quiet at present... Everyone is sleeping or what?! :dunno
Fortunately whom you are there, although still not enough to my opinion... :lol

I'm waiting the rest of my order (which I hope will arrive by this weekend) to start the mold.
Meanwhile, I'm finishing the 3 small pieces missing inside the BioMask (the 2 cables and the lingual trigger). :D

Last edited:
Haha... My friend Tim! :1-1:
I've just come to tell our iconic Microcebus (on the P1 thread) that I felt that the forum is very quiet at present... Everyone is sleeping or what?! :dunno
Fortunately whom you are there, although still not enough to my opinion... :lol

I'm waiting the rest of my order (which I hope will arrive by this weekend) to start the mold.
Meanwhile, I'm finishing the 3 small pieces missing inside the BioMask (the 2 cables and the lingual trigger). :D

Yea it was late at night. Well I was just watching TV. Been pretty busy with stuff. Sorry if you felt lonely.

I am here to check for updates! *looks left* *looks right* *takes off pants* *takes nap*

Trying to make some money? :lol

hey baloo, please add me to the list if it's still open. thanks.

superb work btw.
It is open, no worries!
And... Many thanks! :D

Yea it was late at night. Well I was just watching TV. Been pretty busy with stuff. Sorry if you felt lonely.
Hehe... Thank you Tim, but do not worry: I will not ask you to come tuck me in the evening ...
Needs not messing around, nevertheless, eh? :lol

I am here to check for updates! *looks left* *looks right* *takes off pants* *takes nap*

Trying to make some money? :lol
Yes, it looks like! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hello friends!
Small info of the day: I received my order of silicone and resin for the making of the mold and copies.
As soon as the lingual trigger will be ended I'll post new shots (ie tomorrow or Saturday).

did you ever decide on a final price? also, is it gonna be paypal or what? sorry i'm getting excited to get this in my hands.

Haha... I understand. Still a little patience and it will happen, my friend!
Would there be another means of payment more convenient or cheaper than Paypal?

Back