baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: glad to see you remembered to register me baloo:1-1: my p1 has been sad :monkey2 because the wait is killing him:impatient: last night he was about to detonate his wrist bomb and commit suicide:slap he said where is my custom baloo mask I hate this weird looking hot toys mask:pfft: :rotfl

:yess: glad to see you remembered to register me baloo:1-1: my p1 has been sad :monkey2 because the wait is killing him:impatient: last night he was about to detonate his wrist bomb and commit suicide:slap he said where is my custom baloo mask I hate this weird looking hot toys mask:pfft: :rotfl
Haha... That would be a pity!
We'll have to teach him to be a little bit more patient, then?! :D

This is going to be the most popular customs thread for a while.
Noooo, really? :google... I feel such as a weight, suddenly, on my shoulders, there... Is it normal, doctor? :lol

thanks baloo for letting me know of the custom biomask thread. its looking very nice so far keep up the good work::yess:

2 words : Epic. Bear :D

Will no.23 be around January as well?
:lol Thanks!
... Yep, around early January, maybe even before. :exactly:

work of art!!!is a masterpiece!!!
thanks baloo!!:1-1: i cant no wait!!!!
My friend Alejandro! :1-1:
A thousand thanks for your encouragement! :hi5:

how do I find what number I am bud.:wave
This is at the bottom of the first page. You're 57th. :wink1:
:lecture This first page is regularly updated (new shots and info).

Thanks, buddies!

@ HollandX:
When we speak about prototype, there is only one single copy. That is the Master which allows to make the mold with the aim of the mass duplication.
I rather made the opposite: I stripped the prototype of its coat of primer which I had sprayed, so as not to lose any detail for the achievement of the silicone mold. I hope that before end of the week I shall have received the products necessary for its implementation.

I have just received the vacuum bell and posted the shot on the front page.

@Steemed-HAM:
Thanks! I'll post the implementation of each step. :wink1:

@Biojex:
:lol What happens there, my little Microcebus, mmmh?

Back