baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey baloo, the mask is looking so awesome, I can't wait for some updates! UPDATES UPDATES!! :D hehe Also I hope that you stop updating the mask after the first batch release! :( I'd hate to receive one, only to find out that you have plans for upgrading it further! :p Seriously though, WICKED mask my friend!! :D

Looking good so far my friend. Those pictures took forever to fully load even though I have cable, I felt like I was on 56K again from 10 years ago. :lol

I'm already registered and Baloo knows it lol, i'm not complaining.
The mask w.i.p pics are amazing, i can't belive the amout of details u put in! something i wish Hot Toys did with their mask :( this totally out does theres, excelent work my friend! can't wait for my cast :D

I'm already registered and Baloo knows it lol, i'm not complaining.
The mask w.i.p pics are amazing, i can't belive the amout of details u put in! something i wish Hot Toys did with their mask :( this totally out does theres, excelent work my friend! can't wait for my cast :D

Yes, exactly.
People, Baloo said he will update the list tomorrow.
He said he hasnt forgot anyone.
Just have patience.

Excellent job, very close to the real one. I know, I did all the pics in the last one, "Predators". Check my site soon and you´ll see new ones.

Thank you all for your messages of sympathy! :duff
I just finished entering the list of pre-registrations, taking into account the day (and even the hour!) of the request for each one... It took me quite some time but at least one will not be able to accuse me of making of the favoritism! :D

Looking good so far my friend. Those pictures took forever to fully load even though I have cable, I felt like I was on 56K again from 10 years ago. :lol

:lol Sorry, Tim!
... Should I reduce the pics size? :dunno

Love all your photos, Thierry.
All those details in there.
You sculpted this, right?
What tools did you use...and...
I´d love to have this, but I still do not know what you intended to do for my birhtday, man?!
:lol

Rhaaaaa... But you just have to wait, na! :lol
... And you'll see... One day... :D
:1-1:

The tools and techniques: those used in the scratch building of plastic model kits (Micro-Chisel, Micro-Mesh, plastic cards, and other precision tools... You know?)

Last edited:
that is a VERY long list....i am very interested in knowing the estimated date on when these masks could be delivered to our homes....:)

Back