baloo custom biomask for HT original Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bio is coming along nicely, baloo. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished and how it will look on my P1 when displayed. It will look spot-on for sure. :rock

This thread is looking so very awesome!! :rock

congrats baloo, looks like you'd be able to get some nice presents for the family for xmas :D
Thank you Hydeous! I'm glad that it pleases, but please you should not hesitate to let me know if improvements would be desirable, friends!... Okay?
And for Xmas, of course I'd like to be able but first it will have that I fill my overdraft... But thank you for your kind attention! :1-1:

Fair play to you for listing post number! That must have taken ages to go through!
Haaa for sure, it took me some time, hehe... But I think it is more equitable as well, right? :D

that is a VERY long list....i am very interested in knowing the estimated date on when these masks could be delivered to our homes....:)
Excellent question, my friend!

To make short: I'm going to work by batches of 10 copies. I think that I shall need one week to complete each series. The first batch should arrive before Christmas. It risks to have (as usual) some disturbances in the postal delivery between Xmas and the New Year...
You about, as you are currently one of the last registered* (70th position), your package could be shipped around the beginning of February.

I also specify that nobody will be charged before I started the series to which he belongs.

(*) Positions are likely to change according to possible withdrawals...

Mr. Baloo *raises hand* I have a question.

What does PM and VM stand for?

The fact that this thread has been started has me so excited about this mask :panic:

I expect a choir of angels when it is complete.
Dear Mr. Microcebus, I've just specify it on 1st page, hehe... :D
Thank you my friend! :1-1:

Great work baloo! :clap

I had no idea you had it in you! :bow
Haaaa... Mag, my friend! Very pleased to see you in my 1st thread! :1-1:

Last edited:
SOOOO AWESOME!!!!! I wish I had a P1 Pred so I could get one of these masterpieces. Any chance you'll make an accurate sized Berserker bio Mr. baloo?
:lol Mr. baloo... That reminds me Mr Magoo!
I fear that this title remains forever...
And whose fault is it, mmmh? My little Microcebus, of course! :lol
... Berserker? Why not... :wink1:
I should have put a poll at the beginning of the thread to know the wish of the largest number as for a possible future project... But I suspect it is too late ... Maybe if I ask a moderator? :dunno

The bio is coming along nicely, baloo. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished and how it will look on my P1 when displayed. It will look spot-on for sure. :rock

A custom Berserker bio would be so awesome! :D
And ofcourse... Only BALOO could pull that off!!! :D

Haha... Many thanks for kind words, friends! :duff

Hey Baloo, thanks for the PM directing me to the thread. So glad that you finally put all the pics in one place.
Still can't contain my excitement to eventually see the first finished piece.

Thank you much! Mr. Magoo...I mean Mr. Baloo :D
But I beg you, Mr. Microcebus, that's nothing... I just noticed your reply in the thread DX02... And I'm hilarious! :lol

Félicitations pour votre nouvelle maison! Mangez bien, riez souvent, aimez beaucoup!
Sorry but I confess I do not understand the meaning of this message...
(... Although it is perfectly written in French ...) :dunno

Hey Baloo, thanks for the PM directing me to the thread. So glad that you finally put all the pics in one place.
Still can't contain my excitement to eventually see the first finished piece.
Thank you Jedah Kalm!
... I too am anxious to see it finished, hehe! :wink1:

Rhaaaaa... But you just have to wait, na! :lol
... And you'll see... One day... :D
:1-1:

The tools and techniques: those used in the scratch building of plastic model kits (Micro-Chisel, Micro-Mesh, plastic cards, and other precision tools... You know?)

:lol :1-1:

Yeah, I´ll have to...´til January approximatly, like you said, right?!^^

Anyway, I think I can follow...but need to look after those pieces, to really know better, you know?

Like I said, love this thread and subscribed at the first look.
Pumped for the progress, man.
:panic:

Baloo my friend, thanks for your PM directing me to this thread.
Also you don't forget me to add my name on the list as you promised.
Thank you very much.

Thanks for the PM baloo directing me to the thread. Keep up the awesome work my friend. Cant wait to see the finished mask!

:lol :1-1:

Yeah, I´ll have to...´til January approximatly, like you said, right?!^^

Anyway, I think I can follow...but need to look after those pieces, to really know better, you know?

Like I said, love this thread and subscribed at the first look.
Pumped for the progress, man.
:panic:
Hehe... Maybe even before, who knows ?!... :dunno :naughty :D
Thank you for your support, Timo! :duff

Baloo my friend, thanks for your PM directing me to this thread.
Also you don't forget me to add my name on the list as you promised.
Thank you very much.
Thanks for the PM baloo directing me to the thread. Keep up the awesome work my friend. Cant wait to see the finished mask!
But this is very normal, friends! I always try to hold word. That doesn't make of me a saint for all that, eh... But if I make errors (who doesn't make it?), I try to improve myself... Not always obvious, but I try...
And then, the bear perfect: it doesn't exist! :D

Back