!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they will fix the little problems with the eyes. We need a perfect Michael.

A MUST BUY !!!!

I'm kind of releaved, now I don't have to spend the money like I would have if it was superman! It's a good looking figure though, congrats to you guys who were waiting for it! Now, if only dx04 would be a led Zeppelin 4 pack. Droooooooool.

I'm sure they'll be out in the next couple of days! :rock!

Michael+Jackson+Jackson_popcorn.gif

You sell it short. Dirty Diana MJ also comes with an extra belt!

--edit: TWO Extra belts!! :D --

But is there enough here to make a second figure? Was there with Batman? There is enough to make 2 separate figures if you buy 2 DX figures, but without a completely separate outfit and headsculpt, at least, these are just glorified 2-in-1 figures with fancy stands and googly eyes, the way I see it.

--edit 2--no, I guess they aren't, either. 2-in-1s only require an extra body. . .

Of course, this figure might come with 2 separate outfits and heads. . .

That's why I was thinking a lot of extras or enough to make a 2nd figure. So far we've had one of each. Joker came with enough to make 2 figures, but the Batman figure was just loaded w/extra stuff.

But so far both have had PERS and the fancy stand. So just my speculation of how DX is defined from the 2 previous DX releases.

Easy pass. Not a Jackson fan. But, congrats to those of you who are.

Maybe the DX comes with a ferris wheel and a couple of kids. Haha.

SnakeDoc

^^ Without seeing the face full on it's impossible to tell IMO.

I actually pitty MJ.
Considering that everything was settled out of court and now in retrospect it seems that most of those molestation cases were money grabbing scams I would consider giving MJ (RIP) the benefit of the doubt. Especially since he was a fellow collector as well!
Look at Woody why do all those mistresses who knew exactly that he was married now all come out of the woodwork and give interviews and want face to face apologies... money grabbing whores!!!!
BTW I can imagine a lot of MJ fans buying this and setting up a MJ shrine like ppl do for Elvis and we all know this will be the best they can get ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back