!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AT LAST !!!!
e67fpi.jpg

Yaaaaay! He looks amazing, no lie. My only complaint is that the head kind of looks a little big for the body? Definitely their best MJ likeness to date, in any case.

Annika, you will be the first to own it right?..lol!

Annika, you will be the first to own it right?..lol!

*lol* What makes you say that? ;)

I will definitely be preordering it asap, but whether or not I'm the first to actually have it in hand will depend on how international mail decides to treat me. I don't care about that, though, as long as I can have one (or two, or three...) I'm a happy camper!

Translated from toy-world.hk

Scheduled Release Date: June 2010
The 1987 "BAD" Edition MJ from Hot Toys features 38 points of articulation. He features Hot Toys' unique parallel eyeball rolling system (P.E.R.S) and comes with 5 posing right hands and 2 posing left hands. In addition, the t-shirt and jacket from the "Dirty Diana" PV is included

Wow, that looks unreal... still don't think I would buy it, but HT does it again and again and again :lol

Easy pass for me. Does look not bad but not an MJ fan would rather they had used something else for the next DX slot bit of a waste in my opinion.

:horror This is an AMAZING THING!!! I hope they do not re wrong again and the final product looks this way.

Here is the first picture of it. It was posted by someone else in another thread already but I thought I would add it here too.

4381041637_0ec031c84e_o.jpg

Great song. Damned if Scorsese was needed to direct that video, though :lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dsUXAEzaC3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dsUXAEzaC3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great song. Damned if Scorsese was needed to direct that video, though :lol

*lol* Have you ever seen the full length version, though? With 'Darryl' the scholarship kid? I'm not saying the final result was any good, but I think that was the part Scorsese was really brought in for.

I actually read about it, but never bothered to watch. Maybe I should. Credit where it is due, though--Scorsese has mad choreography skills :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back