!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tempted with MJ, thriller was already tempting and now this :(
But if I get this then I have to go back and get Thriller too and possible two extra TTs :banghead:banghead I better unsubsribe from this thread so I don't get tempted

+1 :banghead

As much as i want Smooth Criminal i doubt it will ever happen :(

This custom will be easy to do though,from "Come Together":

This head opens alot of custom possibilites,i will do a few for sure.

Nah as long as they have Rocky and Rambo in their DX plans it WILL happen eventually,but yeah i am tired of waiting...People here and on their Facebook page have shown huge interest for Rambo so HT will give us one hell of a Rambo figure.

I sure hope you're right. I'm a greedy bastard though, if they make a DX Rambo then I MUST also have Rocko too. :D

Between the two, I'd give it to Kojun, despite what love struck Yulli-fans think (I think she is a great sculptor though).

Yeah it might be Kojun. Kojun sculpts tend to be kind of blocky, he uses a lot of sharp angles and very defined edges.

Yulli sculpts have more of a softer feel, with subtle lines

also when they sculpt hair, Kojun uses thick, solid lines to create an over all shape of the hair. And Yulli uses very finely detailed lines to make it look like individual hairs

Last edited:
Yeah it might be Kojun. Kojun sculpts tend to be kind of blocky, he uses a lot of sharp angles and very defined edges.

Yulli sculpts have more of a softer feel, with subtle lines

also when they sculpt hair, Kojun uses thick, solid lines to create an over all shape of the hair. And Yulli uses very finely detailed lines to make it look like individual hairs

I totally agree.

Although have you seen kojun's aldo? he uses very fine details on the face, and for a good while there, I thought it was yulli's work :google

I think the figure looks great! I'll definitely be getting one.

Looks pretty good in the full suite of pics and specs:

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/index.php?target=products&product_id=500

Not being a huge MJ fan, is this a perfect likeness? I can't tell. :lol

img_5505a_600x800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back