!!! Bad !!! Michael jackson from hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
img_6175a_600x800.jpg

img_6991a_600x800.jpg

Awesome details in the outfit. BAD will always live in Thriller's shadow but its still a great album with some classic videos. Great figure.

It is hard to believe that they did not use the rubber to cover up the arms.

But the joints are only visable in the white shirts. Seems a bit of overkill to rubber them if the main outfit doesn't show the joints.

I also find it interesting the DX line does not distinguish between MMS or MIcon. Its all just one DX line.

I just assumed all the secret stuff was in Howard's office, that's what he told us though. :p

I did see the Ghost Rider but there's also an open 12" GR and bike package next to that display cabinet.

Would that happen to be a mad max i see on the right edge of the shelf? Looks pretty promising!!!!!

For the joints, you can just roll the shirt to about 3/4, which I think looks fitting with the video, and you wouldn't see them. Is anyone honestly thinking of displaying it in the Dirty Diana version though, if they don't buy two? Maybe with a microphone it would look OK enough but even then I don't think it's any competition for the Bad look.

There's something off about the mouth. I'll probably get it. Which I could get a hold of the Billy Jean one.

looks great, but it feels rather bare bones for a DX.

Does seem like we could use more accessories, just not sure what they would be.

I do like the DX stand.

Different than the Batman DX line but still keeps a common DX theme.

There's something off about the mouth...

When it says "product shown is not final" does that imply that at this stage the portrait could be refined, or is that part set in stone?

Off topic posts deleted - let's keep it about the figure, folks.

And anyone else think they did Edward Scissorhands just so they'd be able to take on this outfit?

Bad was about the time I started losing interest in Michael, but it makes for an absolutely amazing figure.

looks great, but it feels rather bare bones for a DX.

I think the only thing right now that defines a DX figure is the PERS feature, and maybe the LED base. Batman didn't have a full alternate outfit, just Joker. I think leading off with Joker has given the wrong impression with the line. Now we expect basically 2 full figures, but HT didn't seem to have intended it to be like that.

I'm still convinced HT was going to make a Cop Joker first and then decided to redo the classic outfit and then just combined the two in one package for fear of poor Cop Joker sales. But I don't think we'll ever know the real reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back