Back in Black Spiderman In-Hand Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While everyone frowns on SSC reusing molds, I wouldn't mind seeing a Red/Blue, Scarlet Spider and 2099 done in this pose with different villain pieces on the bases maybe even a futuristic inspired base for 2099 spread out of course.

BIBSpidey035.jpg

What's on top of the Playboys?:lol

Congrats everyone, great pics! Love that group pic Mike. :D I think this one came out really good and I'd also like to see a red and blue costume now, possibly in a different pose.

What's on top of the Playboys?:lol

:lol its a novelty deck of cards. A friend got them for me after one of the last times we played I complained I was too drunk to see the cards. My wife arranged that and I didn't bother to move it to snap the pic.

I got mine yesterday (AP Collectibles got their stock in and had some cancellations) and put mine beside my ISM. While the BIB is amazing, it's hard to compete against shiny red & gold for attention.

I got this the other day and it looks pretty cool..will have to post some pictures soon. No where to put him other than next to my Venom bust.

I have to agree with you on that one. the black costume is crazy popular, but just looking at the pieces side by side the ISM looks a lot nicer IMO

Its just the paint job. The ISM is alot more shinier and thus looks a car while the BIB is more subtle and alot less bold in color.

Back