Back in Black Spiderman In-Hand Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collection013.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your collection is awesome fox!!!

Looks Nice!! I'm thinking about getting one! Can't wait for the classic spiderman comiquette!!

damn this thread!!! it took all my power not to P.O. this when it was announced and now that it's shipping and in hand pics are showing up, i'm starting to crack!!!

This Piece is AWESOME!!!

It's very underrated. I think in the shuffle of the Iron Spidey and people's preference of shiny statues this piece has gotten very overlooked as just a repaint.

I could see the BnB surpassing ISM in aftermarket value in the long run. I think ten years from now, hardly anyone will even remember Iron Spider-Man. Black costume Spider-Man is already pretty much established as a classic look, second only to the red/blue.

Plus, BnB just looks better IMO.

I also prefer this over the iron spidey but the edition size is just way too huge.

It's very underrated. I think in the shuffle of the Iron Spidey and people's preference of shiny statues this piece has gotten very overlooked as just a repaint.

I never understood whats soooo cool about shiny statues. I always thought matte looked better.

I also prefer this over the iron spidey but the edition size is just way too huge.

It's all about how they decided to sell this one. If this was sold as a Symbiote Spidey the ES would be just right.

A few simple alterations (eyes, remove the webshooters underneath, change the white spider to symbiote) and this would have been long gone with Venom and the regular Spidey comiquettes in the horizon.

dayam #5?? that's pretty crazy...single digit statue...thought they kept at least the first 10 to giveaway.

statue looks great tho...

Back