Back in Black Spiderman In-Hand Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the BiB Spidey today at the comic shop. I like it, as much or more than the IM SM. Well, I like the base of the IM SM but like the paint of the BiB SM. If my comic shop has another 20% off statues sale and he's still there, I'll probably get it.

I saw the BiB Spidey today at the comic shop. I like it, as much or more than the IM SM. Well, I like the base of the IM SM but like the paint of the BiB SM. If my comic shop has another 20% off statues sale and he's still there, I'll probably get it.

I think mine was like $220 shipped or so. Wasn't willing to pay retail

i bought mine with reward points. sweet statue for the price!

ss.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

It looks like Spider Man is wearing body paint. There is basically no other way his suit could show his anatomy that well unless it was a rubber suit glued to his skin.

Ever read comics before? :lol

OK, do you actually think that his suit would show off that much musculature if it was made of spandex? BTW, spider man wasn't ALWAYS drawn with that kind of musculature in the comics. Tell me that someone WOULDN'T have to be wearing just body paint to show off that much musculature in real life. I KNOW that if such a look of Spider Man was like that in real life, he would HAVE to be wearing body paint. So I can't help thinking that it is Spider man wearing body paint, and I think about the fact that in real life, the only people who really wear full body paint are Playboy models, for example, and I have to ask myself, should Spider Man REALLY look like that? I have really mixed feelings about it.

OK, do you actually think that his suit would show off that much musculature if it was made of spandex? BTW, spider man wasn't ALWAYS drawn with that kind of musculature in the comics. Tell me that someone WOULDN'T have to be wearing just body paint to show off that much musculature in real life. I KNOW that if such a look of Spider Man was like that in real life, he would HAVE to be wearing body paint. So I can't help thinking that it is Spider man wearing body paint, and I think about the fact that in real life, the only people who really wear full body paint are Playboy models, for example, and I have to ask myself, should Spider Man REALLY look like that? I have really mixed feelings about it.

WOW, there SURE seems to be ALOT of CAPS in your response, EH!:rolleyes:
i guess YOUR statement "SHOULD spiderman REALLY look like that?" could REALLY be applied to pretty MUCH 50% of the CURRENT and PAST comic characters.

...and in REAL life.. a guy COULD'nt climb a wall or swing from a WEB..

It's comic/fantasy art you ^^^^.. :rolleyes:

Back