Back in Black Spider-man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grats Flip
BiB and the Iron Spidey excl. are 2 of my favorites and they display really nice together.

I really like this. This & the Green Hulk Com are the next 2 statues I want to go after.

I have them both. The thing they both have in common is how dynamic they both are. Hulk Com is full of rage & motion. The BiB Spidey is all agility & motion. Both statues capture the characters perfectly IMHO. The Hulk Com is already signed by Stan Lee. Gotta try & get a few more sigs by Stan at WW Chicago later this year.

The good thing Bro is that both pieces are still reasonable, price wise, in the aftermarket. Good luck picking them up. You will not be disappointed with either of them.

I've always like BIB Spidey, tried to go after the com for a while until I decided to wait for something else. The base looks great on that, better then Iron or Reg versions I think.
Nice going Filip.

Congrats man, it's a great piece even though it's basically a repaint, but the tie pieces on the base with Scorp and Doc Ock as well as Goblin are what make this piece great imo.

I've always like BIB Spidey, tried to go after the com for a while until I decided to wait for something else. The base looks great on that, better then Iron or Reg versions I think.
Nice going Filip.

Thanks Pork Chop. Since I'm basically waiting on a bunch of POs that keep getting pushed back, I decided to take the plunge and pick this up. It's a great looking piece and I really don't have many old SSC pieces that I need to pick up. X-MEN vs Sentinel 1 is the only grail type piece I NEED to add to my collection. This one came at a good price and I can honestly say that I have no regrets picking it up. I agree with you about the base. It looks killer.

Congrats man, it's a great piece even though it's basically a repaint, but the tie pieces on the base with Scorp and Doc Ock as well as Goblin are what make this piece great imo.

Thanks quad. Yeah, the villain pieces on the base are a great touch. He looks like he's in a mad battle for his life with Ock, GG,& Scorpion. It adds a lot to the overall presence of the statue.

just picked one of these up and i can say a very nice piece in person. perfect scale and anatomy is well proportioned

[emoji3]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418706433442.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418706433442.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,236
Back