Back in Black Spider-man Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey, Eli. Do you think 329.99 CDN plus tax for a Galactus bust is reasonable!?

Very reasonable. I would do it as this thing has become sought after. Even finding the regular has proven to be difficult lately (the reg is sold out everywhere), and it is definitely one of the best statues SideShow has produced. It's a home run and I would recommend buying it because I want it... heck if I could score one at that price, I am sold!

It'd be $372.89 after tax....

That is a deal actually. Getting it through SideShow direct you would pay that or more, and getting it locally you know what condition it's in. No customs, shipping, no wait time, and you're guaranteed what condition it is when you get it. That, and this piece is awesome and is hard to find now.

But are you a fan? If you are and you love it. Buy it. If not, don't get it because it's available to you.

Very reasonable. I would do it as this thing has become sought after. Even finding the regular has proven to be difficult lately (the reg is sold out everywhere), and it is definitely one of the best statues SideShow has produced. It's a home run and I would recommend buying it because I want it... heck if I could score one at that price, I am sold!

really :confused:, i thought i was going to get hosed trying to find an exclusive and only paid $450 us delivered. i was happy with that since it appeared the last few ex's on ebay were going for $500+:horror

damn PPO i got screwed up on :banghead:banghead oh well i got the Hulkbuster and spiderwoman so i guess you do win some.:naughty

really :confused:, i thought i was going to get hosed trying to find an exclusive and only paid $450 us delivered. i was happy with that since it appeared the last few ex's on ebay were going for $500+:horror

damn PPO i got screwed up on :banghead:banghead oh well i got the Hulkbuster and spiderwoman so i guess you do win some.:naughty

You did well for the ex, it will be sometime before any of us get an ex for less than that.

I have ISM Ex and that took a lil while for me to get, got it on Flex.

Dam youtube is buffering P!tu, I hate utube at work :lol :banghead

Don't worry letting it buffer and I'll get my P!tu fix on :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotf send me the ISM so i can review it:monkey3:lol while i buff

Awesome vid P!tu, it's making wanting it more and it definitely is a must for all the Spidey fans out there!!!!

P!TUNATORS MOUNT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back