Back in Black or ISM??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, since there was no EX for the BiB, and that is in stock, while the ISM had an EX which is not in stock, I'd say the BiB, if the EXs are important to you. Otherwise you will have 2 ISM in the future, and then possibly have to sell your reg, if indeed you want both the BiB and the ISM, which seems to be what you really want, as indicated by your difficulty in deciding which one to get.

Well, since there was no EX for the BiB, and that is in stock, while the ISM had an EX which is not in stock, I'd say the BiB, if the EXs are important to you. Otherwise you will have 2 ISM in the future, and then possibly have to sell your reg, if indeed you want both the BiB and the ISM, which seems to be what you really want, as indicated by your difficulty in deciding which one to get.

Well, my luck has struck AGAIN! I've been waiting all day today for the BiB, wondering where the FedEx guy is. I check on line to make sure everything is running smoothly, and next thing I know, it says delivery was attempted, but no one was home....

I'VE BEEN HERE ALL DAY! :rotfl Not only that, but a signature is required and yet no note on the door siting those details, etc. Long story short, I'm about 99% sure the driver decided, "I'm not going to deliver this because.....well, just because."

I'll give you more details as they unfold! Going to duke it out with FedEx over the phone.

Awesome
picture.php

Well, my luck has struck AGAIN! I've been waiting all day today for the BiB, wondering where the FedEx guy is. I check on line to make sure everything is running smoothly, and next thing I know, it says delivery was attempted, but no one was home....

I'VE BEEN HERE ALL DAY! :rotfl Not only that, but a signature is required and yet no note on the door siting those details, etc. Long story short, I'm about 99% sure the driver decided, "I'm not going to deliver this because.....well, just because."

I'll give you more details as they unfold! Going to duke it out with FedEx over the phone.

Hey Chap any luck since this morning? that sucks about the idiot fedex guy, let us know what happens!

Good Luck :D

Hey Chap any luck since this morning? that sucks about the idiot fedex guy, let us know what happens!

Good Luck :D

I have to wait until Monday. They didn't even give me a call back as they promised they would. They'll hear about it Monday though. I feel bad for the driver on duty that day. :D

It's awesome :rock, I remember whenever he had to return the ISM twice... to SS because of some faults he found with the statue. :monkey5

Yeah i remember he found Paint app faults with both statues he recieved, Chap likes his Statues to be Minty Mint or its a NO GO! :D

Back