Back in Black or ISM??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously!! what happened now??

FedEx Home Delivery doesn't deliver on Mondays.....:huh

Why Mondays of all days?????

I'm HOPING it comes tomorrow, but I'm sure it'll be some other excuse like an angry, statue-collecting Yeti destroyed their local sorting facility and it will be a few more days until my package can be recovered.

Really...thats weird!, heres hoping it arrives tomorrow, i know all this waiting sux but he's def worth the wait!!

Problem with mine is i tihnk i gotta either clear out some space in my glass cabinets or go buy another, he takes up alot of room and i don't display anything unless it's behind glass, especially a dust magnet like this guy :D

Really...thats weird!, heres hoping it arrives tomorrow, i know all this waiting sux but he's def worth the wait!!

Problem with mine is i tihnk i gotta either clear out some space in my glass cabinets or go buy another, he takes up alot of room and i don't display anything unless it's behind glass, especially a dust magnet like this guy :D

ummm, you might as well go buy a couple more. you know you're going to need them at some point.:banana:banana

FedEx Home Delivery doesn't deliver on Mondays.....:huh

Why Mondays of all days?????

I'm HOPING it comes tomorrow, but I'm sure it'll be some other excuse like an angry, statue-collecting Yeti destroyed their local sorting facility and it will be a few more days until my package can be recovered.

Tony Bourdain also says not to eat seafood on Mondays :D

He's back....

BackInBlackSpider-ManComiquette2.jpg

This is BY FAR my favorite Sideshow Marvel comiquette to date. What a beautifully done piece. From the sculpture of Spider-Man himself down to the base, this is my kind of comiquette. In terms of how it pairs up to the ISM, the BiB is more my style. Having owned both, they really cover two opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of "taste," making a fair comparison rather difficult surprisingly. (But BiB stole my heart. :D)
;
Sideshow has done it again. 10/10 Back in Black indeed. :cool:

Wow Congrats Chap he finally arrived :D

Yeah of the comi's i own he is def up there in terms of Faves, the Scuplt and paint are just awesome, Glad you got it and like him enough not to have to return it :D

:duff

Last edited:
He's back....

BackInBlackSpider-ManComiquette2.jpg

This is BY FAR my favorite Sideshow Marvel comiquette to date. What a beautifully done piece. From the sculpture of Spider-Man himself down to the base, this is my kind of comiquette. In terms of how it pairs up to the ISM, the BiB is more my style. Having owned both, they really cover two opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of "taste," making a fair comparison rather difficult surprisingly. (But BiB stole my heart. :D)
;
Sideshow has done it again. 10/10 Back in Black indeed. :cool:

nice pick up!
just wait till they come out with the spidy comipuette!!! this one will go back in its box!

Back