Back in Black or ISM??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Isn't there a thread somewhere here for the Polystone Anonymous club? We can console each other with the significant other not supporting the hobby.

.........And that's when you dump em'

Seriously, if they don't accept a hobby such as this that makes you happy, then by all means, dump them. They don't belong with you IMO. It sounds crazy but that would be a deal breaker for me. I'm glad to hear that fellow members have found the kind of person that welcomes this hobby of ours.

come on guys!!white elektra was aslo resculpted but all that matters is the paint apps guys!!

i have both, and while the ISM looks amazing, if i had to choose between them i'd choose BIB simply because it's base is more iconic to spidey with doc ock, scorpion and green goblin tie ins

Its really hard question, i own an BIB but have seen the Iron spidey. I really like the Iron spidey EX the reg is ok, if you had a option to get the EX then ISM if not then i would get BiB over reg ISM.

and if you plan to get venom in the future then id get BiB!

Exactly this and I think you made the right choice, but if there was a EX for the ISM that would of be the right choice.

I have both, I would say ISM since it is VERY impressive, but without the exc, it isn't as cool looking.

BIB is also very impressive, and I think you made the right choice ordering him first....look for the exc of the ISM when you get a chance though, you won't be dissappointed.

My order for my BiB still says Processing, shouldn't it say shipping soon since it is InStock ??

My order for my BiB still says Processing, shouldn't it say shipping soon since it is InStock ??

How long has it been? Should change soon and you'll probably get a shipping notice by e-mail before the status changes on their website, just things I've notice with Sideshow.

I ordered on Friday somewhere around noon eastern time, below is what time it says in my order summary though

Date Placed: 2009-12-18 16:22:36

but it still says processing, guess i just have to be patient :(

Crap, i really hoped it would ship today and maybe it would arrive by the 24th, wishful stupid thinking i guess :D

Crap, i really hoped it would ship today and maybe it would arrive by the 24th, wishful stupid thinking i guess :D

It took them almost a week to process my International Ex. Thing PF. I remember feeling the same way though. :( :lol

oh well, atleast he will be coming sooner or later, hopefully he will be here before new years

Back