B&W Friday Marvel item is.........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nash said:
I couldnt even see a page, all i got was no matches. then all of a sudden its up and gone in a minute. thats BS.

I had the same problem. This one is actually my favorite looking of the 3.

nash said:
I couldnt even see a page, all i got was no matches. then all of a sudden its up and gone in a minute. thats BS.

same thing here.i wonder how many of these and the classics will be available in the next year.we should keep track of this.

I had it in my cart, and before I could press purchase it was gone. :monkey2

Drac head gone too....

Can I make a suggestion.....maybe if collectors stopped complaining about not getting advance notice on limited edition sizes then MAYBE all the F%#@#% scalpers wouldn't flood the site before we can get one :rolleyes:

71463_press03-001.jpg

Got one. :D

Yea, something is definatley burning, and it's not the turkey....
That was messed up. I tried since 8:59, by the time it did load, it was gone. You must be really chapped, as you at least had it in your cart...

Yes! I managed to get the Spidy and the SSE Dracula busts!!! These low edition in-stock orders are killing me with high blood pressure and stress!

so is there any need to check the site out today...is there anything else going to go up?

lcummins said:
Yes! I managed to get the Spidy and the SSE Dracula busts!!! These low edition in-stock orders are killing me with high blood pressure and stress!

How the hell did you get both? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I finally got through and pre-ordered an Emma. That was all I cared about today.

I can now relax the rest of my weekend and get smashed. :D

Darth Rage said:
How the hell did you get both? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I didn't let the "no matches" page bother me. You get that page before the product page goes up, so I never thought they were sold out and just kept refreshing as fast as the pages would. Just lucky I guess...

lcummins said:
I didn't let the "no matches" page bother me. You get that page before the product page goes up, so I never thought they were sold out and just kept refreshing as fast as the pages would. Just lucky I guess...

I did the same thing. No luck for me though. Oh well, congrats.

lcummins said:

:lol :lol hang in there buddy. you still got it :chew

Back