B&W FRIDAY 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shows all the second chance pieces under the 50% off tab. I have no idea how they screwed this up so badly.

the BWF012009 code worked for me for 12" jabba---ordered him up, HALF OFF.

Hopefully it does not fall under this,
"Also keep in mind you cannot combine this promotion with any other site discounts, shipping specials, Rewards redemption, gift cards, e-coupons or certificates. Any discount combinations will be removed in-house and voided, so please do not attempt to redeem multiple discounts!"

So far the code works on the Warcraft Dranei vs Blood Elf and Jabba

I have tried it on:
Bossk Bust
Back In Black Spidey
Planet Hulk vs Silver Savage
Grievous Bust
Abomination

I think the site is all screwed up. It seems the Second chance and Sale items got merged. It's too good to be true seeing the 1:2 Endo statue and bust and other life size bust and prop for 50% off.

Hopefully it does not fall under this,
"Also keep in mind you cannot combine this promotion with any other site discounts, shipping specials, Rewards redemption, gift cards, e-coupons or certificates. Any discount combinations will be removed in-house and voided, so please do not attempt to redeem multiple discounts!"

Should be fine...its "normal" price is $119.99, and when i added the code to my order, it took $59.99 off--woo-hoo! Legit under SS rules and regs.

I feel like I'm invested in this crap now...It's 4:30AM here in NY and I want something to show for staying up this late and clicking refresh.

Also doesnt work on either Cammy or Leonidas.

Guess we will find out by trial and error since people keep saying they see the 6 but wont post them...

Nothing works for me. All the items I clicked on and tried to apply the code were rejected. This is the message that appears instead:

If you were adding a Gift Code, please make sure the item(s) in your cart is eligible for Gift Card use. This is indicated by a Gift Card icon on the product page, below the product price. An eligible product search feature is also accessible by following the Gift Card banner on our home page. If you are still having issues with your code, please make sure you qualify for the terms of the code usage. You can only use one one code per promotion, so perhaps you have already taken advantage of this offer with a different code.

Wrong list. I can't get anything to show up yet.

Last edited:
For the love of god, READ before you post the same thing over and over! Thats NOT the 50% list, people have already said they have tried several things on that list.

That list shows up for me as well, but four items that I tried to order from it are not being accepted!

Back