AVP Sequel (What would you want?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The life cycle idea was done already in AVP2 and....It was cool in the single-player mode, but annoying in multiplayer because if you were a non-alien then you would get facehugged every five seconds and it was unbearable. If you were an alien it was easy to kill people with the facehugger but then when you finally made it to whatever form you were lucky enough to get you usually died in seconds and went right back to facehugger again.

I would only have the life cycle thing for single player. With multiplayer dont want to ____ about really, just get on with it and kill as many as possible. Which is why its annoying when playing as predator and have to play treasure hunt to get your damn weapons, in process of which can get killed and your unarmed

You would really give this game a 10/10???

I think he meant 10/20. Otherwise there would be no need for a thread discussing improvements on the next title. LOL! I will buy this game when it's on the cheap. No way am I spending $60 on this. :lol

A game that isn't garbage. :monkey1:lol

I think he meant 10/20. Otherwise there would be no need for a thread discussing improvements on the next title. LOL! I will buy this game when it's on the cheap. No way am I spending $60 on this. :lol

If you haven't played this game how can you say its garbage??? Regardless of its faults its a fun game.

The demo was all I needed. :duff

The demo used one of the worst maps available for this game the pyramid would have been better.

I am loving the online modes of this game even going so far as to go solo in ranked matches and thats something I have never done in a full game before.

Then don't...... :D

I haven't read through the thread, but here is what i'd like to see (and I love this game btw., really fun):

- Longer stories/game for each species
- Better hit detection
- Deployable sentry guns for campaign/online multiplayer
- Deployable eggs for aliens
- Deployable traps for predators
- More weapons
- Customizable armor for marines
- Customizable armor for predators
- Customizable skins for aliens
- Classes for online multiplayer
- Vehicles/Powerloader for campaign/online multiplayer

I haven't read through the thread, but here is what i'd like to see (and I love this game btw., really fun):

- Longer stories/game for each species
- Better hit detection
- Deployable sentry guns for campaign/online multiplayer
- Deployable eggs for aliens
- Deployable traps for predators
- More weapons
- Customizable armor for marines
- Customizable armor for predators
- Customizable skins for aliens
- Classes for online multiplayer
- Vehicles/Powerloader for campaign/online multiplayer

Yes 2 all of those! :rock

Some consistency would be nice to see ina sequel. I had such high hopes for this game and although i did enjoy it the more i play the more i get annoyed with it. One example; as the alien your supposed to press R2 to climb the walls. No problem. Except sometimes it'll climb the walls anyway if you get close to them. A problem which has caused me to be seen sometimes and subsequently killed. Little things like this make the game seem poor compared to what it could have been.
Still enjoyed the game overall, just nowhere near what i was expecting.

Haven't played this game yet (though I'm not sure if I want too), but is there going to be a sequel for it?

I want the story in the comics, not the crap they've given us so far.

Back